Debate Mansion

Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

NaughtySon

NaughtySon

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 2:58am | IP Logged
no, i'd not get married and have kids........

it is too much effort :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonur15

ROFL..comments toh pado sabke ..hilarious
WA metromonial section on IF ..good idea wahhhh.. but everyone knows each others kaale karnane ..so in that case there wont b any match making LOL

Arre, even better, shaadi se pehle sab pata chal jayega na. Or virtual matchmaking leads to virtual marriage - jab mood na ho, toh X out of the window, IF ke saath saath, hubby bhi gayab. Ab bolo, hai na acha idea? WinkLOL

Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 June 2009 at 12:37pm

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

No, thank you.

Are you a matchmaker? ---WinkEverybody is Leftist here....No Right person...then how can I matchWinksweetheart wat abt u!TonguePerhaps we should have a separate matrimonial section in IF. --lol kuwaari maa or kuware baap ko search kare ki siteWink

I neither go left nor right .... I walk straight. Wink
And virtual duniya ka yahi toh faida hai .... you don't know if you've just found a kunwari maa, ya phir married baap. TongueLOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

I neither go left nor right .... I walk straight. Wink--Ya keep walking, dont forget the path....Tongue

And virtual duniya ka yahi toh faida hai .... you don't know if you've just found a kunwari maa, ya phir married baap. TongueLOL--Tongueya  thats a virtual reality but virtuous reality is different...Wink

One virtual lover to another...

Girl- do u marry me.....
boy--I cant, Ghar main allow nahe karegaa!!
G:- ghar main kon hey!! ...
Boy:- Biwi or theen bache!
G:ConfusedOuch

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I neither go left nor right .... I walk straight. Wink--Ya keep walking, dont forget the path....Tongue

And virtual duniya ka yahi toh faida hai .... you don't know if you've just found a kunwari maa, ya phir married baap. TongueLOL--Tongueya  thats a virtual reality but virtuous reality is different...Wink

One virtual lover to another...

Girl- do u marry me.....
boy--I cant, Ghar main allow nahe karegaa!!
G:- ghar main kon hey!! ...
Boy:- Biwi or theen bache!
G:ConfusedOuch

^^^ Unfortunately that joke isn't only applicable to virtual lovers, but also RL lovers. Wink

AllonsyGeronimo

IF-Dazzler

AllonsyGeronimo

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
The answer to your questions; No and No. To keep it short, I think there are more important things in life to attain.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
i enjoyed reading many asnwers here lol. For me i always wanted kids, i even want to adopt kids i always tell my mom at first she sue to think i was jus kidding but now i tlka about it more and more lol. I dont care i want as many kids as i can get. Marrige im def. not ready for i htink alot of your life ends by getting marride. i use to joke with my friends that i was want to get marride b/c of the wedding dress i wish io can jus leave the guy after my wedding day lol. I ohpe i jus end up with the right guy, guy or no guy kids are a must for me adopting of corsue. I dont want my own kids until i get marride i can wait for that

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Not married yet nor have kids. When the time comes I would like to have both till then I am happy by myself. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top