Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

^^^ Unfortunately that joke isn't only applicable to virtual lovers, but also RL lovers. πŸ˜‰
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The answer to your questions; No and No. To keep it short, I think there are more important things in life to attain.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i enjoyed reading many asnwers here lol. For me i always wanted kids, i even want to adopt kids i always tell my mom at first she sue to think i was jus kidding but now i tlka about it more and more lol. I dont care i want as many kids as i can get. Marrige im def. not ready for i htink alot of your life ends by getting marride. i use to joke with my friends that i was want to get marride b/c of the wedding dress i wish io can jus leave the guy after my wedding day lol. I ohpe i jus end up with the right guy, guy or no guy kids are a must for me adopting of corsue. I dont want my own kids until i get marride i can wait for that
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not married yet nor have kids. When the time comes I would like to have both till then I am happy by myself. πŸ˜ƒ
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, I would. I strongly don't like the idea of living with a man for the rest of ur lives, but I badly want to have kids. I love them. But having kids without getting married would be a bit hard for my parents to digest, so I guess I'll have to get married! God knows, maybe I'll meet a great guy that I can't wait to get married to him. But as of now, kids are the biggest attraction of marriage for me!
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angie.4u

Earlier the norm was to get married & then have kids , is the trend changing into having kids & then getting married ? πŸ˜†

No ! That trend had also started and is finishing nowπŸ˜† The latest is - Having kids only. No marrying. Scientific age you see.πŸ˜†

_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: clodpolish

No ! That trend had also started and is finishing nowπŸ˜† The latest is - Having kids only. No marrying. Scientific age you see.πŸ˜†

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.πŸ˜‰ just place an order & U ll get them πŸ˜†
Mindbender thumbnail

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.πŸ˜‰just place an order & U ll get them πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† we'll literally be "losing control over kids" thenπŸ˜†
_Angie_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: clodpolish

we'll literally be "losing control over kids" thenπŸ˜†

On the contrary one will be in full control of all the possible variations . One cud even think of patenting the combination . So infact documented rights & control wud B in place & that too undisputed as no partner involved πŸ˜†

Mindbender thumbnail

On the contrary one will be in full control of all the possible variations . One cud even think of patenting the combination . So infact documented rights & control wud B in place & that too undisputed as no partner involved πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† ok, i am against this trend already. Mujhe purane waale trends zyada pasand hain, they seem more "realistic" tooπŸ˜†