Uttaran

Tappu to forgive Icha and befriend again???*promo*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Ok there were two promos in one it was shown that Tappu was lying on the bed unconscious.camera zooms to ichas face than and behind a voice says "Kya abb in dono ke beech ki dooriya khatam ho paayengi"

the other one was a written tag which comes down, It read
"Kya Tapasya Ichha koh maaf kar paayegi?"

Sorry if already known and also for the exacts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fruit_n_nut-Aysha-niveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tappu to forgive Icha and befriend again???*promo*" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyas707

priyas707

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Hey nice!! Thanks Aditi!! I hope Tapu n Icha become friends again and some positivity is shown in this show Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fruit_n_nut

shalgo

shalgo

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Hey, but i think it is Icha who has to forgive Tappu....what has Ichha done? It was Tappu who has misbehaved and left her in jungle. Didn't really get thisConfused

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 6:16am | IP Logged
I really really hope Tapasya and Iccha become friends again. I dont have any sympathy for Iccha even though she is shown to be so good, and Tapasya so mean. I can't help liking Tappu!

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah thats so true....Tappu is also so young, we cant expect reasoning from her....she does feel that Ichca is trying to get Tappu's parents' attention all the time , but I dont like her nature of jealousy..I understand Tappu's unhappiness if Jogi and Divya display their affection towards Ichcha, but if Ichcha comes first in a running race or if her painting is appreciated , then Tappu gets angry which is definitely not good....that needs to be corrected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalgo

Hey, but i think it is Icha who has to forgive Tappu....what has Ichha done? It was Tappu who has misbehaved and left her in jungle. Didn't really get thisConfused

i agree with you.but everybody will not. maybe her fault is that  she is a poor  maid's daughter!!!!

dont get surprised.its sad,but a lot of people think this way

otherwise this question wud not have been here

Edited by payalgarg - 15 June 2009 at 1:26pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top