Uttaran

poor parenting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Baba

Baba

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I feel Jogi is a pathetic father. How can one be so harsh on his own daughter and so accomodative of some other child.
If he truly wanted to change Tapsya he should have long back moved damini and icha out of the haveli or sent icha to a good boarding school instead of letting tapasya's jelousy get so bad where she abandones icha in the park.
There was no need for divya to cuddle icha up in her bed. Instead they could have waited for the other servant to come back or better still let both tappu and icha share one room.
They are going overboard and are pathetic.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor parenting" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baba

I feel Jogi is a pathetic father. How can one be so harsh on his own daughter and so accomodative of some other child.
If he truly wanted to change Tapsya he should have long back moved damini and icha out of the haveli or sent icha to a good boarding school instead of letting tapasya's jelousy get so bad where she abandones icha in the park.
There was no need for divya to cuddle icha up in her bed. Instead they could have waited for the other servant to come back or better still let both tappu and icha share one room.
They are going overboard and are pathetic.

baba i dont agree with u that jogi is pathetic father.infact i think he is quite a responsible father.do u think tapasya would have returned to her own self if damini and iccha had moved out of the haveli?no.she wud have become a child who hurt sanybody becoz she knows her parents will support her and anybody who tapasya did not like could have have landed into trouble.

tapasya has not at all been harshly treated.infact this lesson of togetherness, understanding other grievances and the value of true friendship was quite important for her.before she realized her mistake,she only screamed in the hostel,which every new kid does but was not mentally depressed so much that she wud fall ill.she started feeling restless after she realized her mistake and wanted to be forgiven by iccha and be with her again and wanted to return home .

iccha's father is not there bcoz of jogi.so he wants to give her father's love.what's wrong in that?as far as tapasya is concerned,i dont find her ignored anywhere in the show.jealousy is ok.kids of that age do have it with each other.but nani converted that jealousy into a hate policy that invoked tapasya to leave her best friend in a jungle.so she is the person who shud move out of the haveli.par wo kyon jayegi.haveli mein uski chakri mein dus naukar hai?gaav jaa kar bartan kaun maanjega?

Edited by payalgarg - 11 June 2009 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top