Uttaran

I want Damini's character to have a storyline

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I used to adore Vaishali Thakkar in Pravina's role in ba bahu aur baby.. I still watch the earlier episodes of that show just for her.. In this show she fits the character but the character has no spark.. in the earlier episodes atleast she was a single struggling mother.. now she has no storyline left... i really like her as an actress.. these guys r wasting her right now. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want Damini's character to have a storyline" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aurora.

Goldie

Aurora.

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:35am | IP Logged
completly agree with youCry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top