Tapasya needs to get a life (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hey payal u r again getting angry.. calm down.. no one is wasting time on me other than u LOL.. people are here to talk, exchange point of views and have fun.. not to lecture or teach anyone.. this is not high school.. u try so hard to change my viewpoint and make sure no one else agrees with me.. why? entertain urself..dont torture urself and othersSmile . u like the characters of damini and ichha..perfect.. good for u. maybe u shud work for a social org... so u will understand what poverty is and even understand the true meaning of uttaran. I watch only uttaran and BV.. BV has nuthin to make fun of .. so only this show is there for me.. let me enjoy it.. none of my posts are serious or anything.. most of them i wrote when i was pretty annoyed with the repetitive storyline.. u tell me .. jogi can buy Ichha a bike but not decent clothes and shoes? every drama has loopholes to make fun of.. anyways lets not waste time on each other.. u come across as very immature when u make personal remarks.  

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya needs to get a life (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i have never tried to change ur viewpoint gullicricket,i know i wont ever be able to do it.as for the anger part,i can understand how u felt after u stopped getting replies in ur favour.u might be here for fun,but all of us are here to know each other's mentality and to know why uttaran has been made.thanks to u we have got a reply for our question.

there is nothing in balika vadhu u can make fun of,bcoz there is no anandi living or working in ur house.uttaran stops u from behaving like nani with ur helpers.right?i must say it is an aaina for people like u.therefore i can understand why u find so much drama in the show though there is none till now.

as for me working for a social organisation,i dont have a grudge with people who have earned money and status.but if after earning money,status and power u dont fulfill ur responsibilities towards the weaker sections of the society ur status worths nothing as rights and duties,authority and responsibility go hand in hand.its a different story we dont want to admit it after getting money.leave it.this is something u will never never understand even when u get bald.

i define maturity as the inner capability of analysing things from both angles and most importantly,not forgetting we all fall under one category-HUMAN BEINGS and theirfore giving an unbiased opinion.

as for iccha's clothes,i dont know about u but i even have clothes in my wardrobe which i bought years back.i still wear them sometimes as i have feelings attach to them.then why cant icccha have a mix n match wardrobe?sometimes she wears new,sometimes her good old ones.

though it will go in vain for u,i still want to say,i never want you to go thru bad days,but if u have to go thru them ever,recall my words,ur educated friend circle,ur top class clients and ur so called well mannered loved ones will be the first ones there to  ask u,plean clean my place and this so called weaker sections ,jhodapati wala,ur driver,ur maid though not able to do much will be the best moral support to walk out of the mess

as far as being personal is concerned,i dont remember making any remarks against u,but ur opinions as it was a big threat to humanity.but as we all know,truth is harsh,u took it straightly on u.

Edited by payalgarg - 11 June 2009 at 2:21am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top