Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Tapasya is kinda obsessed with Ichha .. she fell sick the first time Divya kicked out Damini.. then she couldn't stay for even a week when the girls got punishment (after the street dancing episode), now she is again in hospital muttering Ichha's name .. No wonder Mahindra is going to dump her.. she ll probably smother him to death LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya needs to get a life" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radash

radash

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

I don't think tapasya  is obsess with ichha.  I would say she is somewhat confuse, still a child doesn't know about the complication of relationship their minds are like empty paper whatever you fill in them they learn from us.  Now here she has a loving parents, who wants their tapu to be caring, loving and also sacrificing (in friendship) and then there is nani who wants tapu to be center of attention to her parents and only for the parents, that is rightfull  but nani is hell bend over to brainwash tapu about iccha . nani from the beginning never liked damini and iccha(that is her choice to do so) she does not have like them because jogi and divya like them(we all know why they like them) but she can't just go on and fill tapus mind about iccha .  when nani is not there everything is find but when nani  is there all the negative things she say about iccha surtanlly  get to tapasya and then tapu start to through fit.  So, for whatever happens to tapasya , I hold nani responsible, jogi was right saying "ek aulad ko begad kar pet bhara nihi ki hamari beti per kurban ho rahi hain" jogi and divya can punish tapu they can sent her to hostel or give have week of punishment but nani should not turn tapu against her parents by say this if she keep feeding negative things in tapu's mind she will turn against her parents.  So, please nani stay away from tapu, you are nani teach her something about bhagwan , tell her a story about ramayan or mahabhart you will learn thing or two from that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fruit_n_nutpayalgarg

fruit_n_nut

Groupbie

fruit_n_nut

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Tappu is not exactly obssed with iccha

Tappu born n bot up riches dint have freedom to chose her own friends..... but when she saw iccha she felt  her loneliness fading away
So when she fell ill for the  first time, it was merely b'coz nobody she found a friend in iccha, n fear of loliness made her sick

So she made iccha her best friend, a friend who cud b wid her 24 hrs.......

n mind u she was a true friend too.... she went to extent of selling flowers, dancing on streets to help iccha  

She had this don't care attitude towards her mom n nani whenever the tried to keep her away form iccha....

n coming to punishment, . i mean they r too small to live their punishments, n do not kno the seriousness of the mistake they committed

table turned only when tappu felt she was
being neglected by her father, this worked foundation for nani n her evil plans..

nani cud easily manipulate innocent mind of tappu to be rebellious.....tapu was caring out nani evil plans... not hers(in the jungle case nani  told tappu  she did the right thing)

Now when in hostel tapu is left to think for her own , she realizes that what she was doing is wrong
She saw th other girls together.... n remembered her good old days...... this  made her realize her faults guilt n fear made her faint n chant iccha's name

Coming to post leap..... Tappu n Ichha will no longer be two innocent kids......  Lets wait n see whether thy will show same old crap r some thing diff(which i doubt)

fruit_n_nut

Groupbie

fruit_n_nut

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Tappu is not exactly obssed with iccha

Tappu born n bot up riches dint hav freedom to chose her own friends..... but whn she saw iccha she felt  her lonliness fading away
So when she fell ill for th first time, it was merely b'coz nobody she found a friend in iccha, n fear of loliness made her sick

So she made iccha her best friend, a friend who cud b wid her 24 hrs.......

n mind u she was a true friend too.... she went to extent of selling flowers, dancing on streets to help iccha  

She had this dont care attitude towards her mom n nani whenver the tried to keep her away frm iccha....

n coming to punishment, . i mean they r too small to live their punishments, n do not kno the seriousness of the mistake they committed

table turned only when tappu felt she was
being neglected by her father, this worked foundation for nani n her evil plans..

nani cud easily manipluate inocent mind of tappu to be rebilloius.....tapu was caring out nani evil plans... not hers(in the jungle case nani  tld tappu  she did the right thing)

Now when in hostel tapu is left to think for her own , she realizes that what she was doin is wrong
She saw the other girls together.... n remembered her good old days...... this  made her realise her faults guilt n fear made her faint n chant iccha's name

Coming to post leap..... Tappu n Ichha wil no longer be two innocent kids......  Lets wait n see whether theywil show same old crap r some thing diff(which i highly dobnt)

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gullicricket

Tapasya is kinda obsessed with Ichha .. she fell sick the first time Divya kicked out Damini.. then she couldn't stay for even a week when the girls got punishment (after the street dancing episode), now she is again in hospital muttering Ichha's name .. No wonder Mahindra is going to dump her.. she ll probably smother him to death LOL

i think ur kinda obsessed gullicricket.u were always in tapsya's camp.earlier tapasya was the best kid for u and iccha was her playdoll.then u said  tappu is going to hostel because of iccha.u always took damini and iccha as tapasya's kathputhlis.all the hardships that iccha and damini went thru were like ITS OK for u.in short u were another nani off the show.but now that all of ur predictions have prove wrong.when everybody has stopped replying to ur sentiless,feelingless,unhuman scraps u are after tapasya.uth jis taraf  baithta hain aap bhi usi taraf karvat badal lete hai.haina?

if it is to be obsessed to fall ill of guilt and lonelyness,we all have been obsessed once or twice in life(except u as i am dam sure u have never ever realized any of ur guilts in ur life,just like nani).as for the separation part,i dont need to answer this as the statement proves u have never had a best friend.

last but not the least,i can understand u cant help it,but pls spare us.

Edited by payalgarg - 10 June 2009 at 11:35pm

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radash

I don't think tapasya  is obsess with ichha.  I would say she is somewhat confuse, still a child doesn't know about the complication of relationship their minds are like empty paper whatever you fill in them they learn from us.  Now here she has a loving parents, who wants their tapu to be caring, loving and also sacrificing (in friendship) and then there is nani who wants tapu to be center of attention to her parents and only for the parents, that is rightfull  but nani is hell bend over to brainwash tapu about iccha . nani from the beginning never liked damini and iccha(that is her choice to do so) she does not have like them because jogi and divya like them(we all know why they like them) but she can't just go on and fill tapus mind about iccha .  when nani is not there everything is find but when nani  is there all the negative things she say about iccha surtanlly  get to tapasya and then tapu start to through fit.  So, for whatever happens to tapasya , I hold nani responsible, jogi was right saying "ek aulad ko begad kar pet bhara nihi ki hamari beti per kurban ho rahi hain" jogi and divya can punish tapu they can sent her to hostel or give have week of punishment but nani should not turn tapu against her parents by say this if she keep feeding negative things in tapu's mind she will turn against her parents.  So, please nani stay away from tapu, you are nani teach her something about bhagwan , tell her a story about ramayan or mahabhart you will learn thing or two from that.

thanks a lot radash.atleast i have somebody here who makes unbiased statements

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hey guys this was not a serious post.. i didn't mean really obsessed.. LOL its just kinda repetitive (which is a very common thing in this show) that Tappu keeps falling sick and all for her friend, she is bit more emotionally hyper.. Ichha seems comparitively stable.. she is not that dependant on anyone for companionship.. she seems to be pretty content in her world with ammo (i mean emotionally..forget friend..she doesn't even seem to remember her real father) LOL.

Im getting kinda obsessed with this uttaran forum.. this show has so much drama to comment on.. not nonsense like K serials but it has its share. LOL 

BTW Payal I ll always like tapasya the best in this show no matter what.. no ones changing sides here.. switching to Ichki's side? why on earth?.. like i said i have never connected with her character so i don't care for her sorrows and stuff..did u c the precap? bhagwanji bhagwanji and again with the sobbingLOL.. why u comparing me with the nani LOL.. this nani stands no chance.. she can only say ram hi rakhe LOL and do nuthin.. imagine someone like balika vadhu's maasa in her place.. maybe then the sobbing wud be justified LOL 

Edited by gullicricket - 11 June 2009 at 12:34am

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged

if u say uttaran has drama and iccha sobbing for her friend's life is irritating...................................................

.....................................hey guys why are we even wasting time with this person?

i request all of u to go through all of the posts made by gullicricket (especially in the 'no sympahy for iccha topic')and judge yourself.

Edited by payalgarg - 11 June 2009 at 12:37am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top