OP 01 | C | NOTE 147 | - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ishan.k

Sayeed AMAZING !!! 👏 Thank you   😳

All ur siggies are amazing. I have seen almost all ur siggies except the Hugh Jackman one. But i must say this siggy is amazing too.   1st one made on request, so I was quite nervous while making  this one 😆

I always knew u had great knowledge about softwares(no doubt u r related to the I.T. field) but u are an amazing siggy creator. Now that u have started ur shop, I will keep on asking tips from u to create new siggies. Erm.... 😳 ......  thanks again....  * note to self: Must bribe Ishan more often*

Congrats once again and do i need to tell u my fav siggy ?? Its Saving private Ishan 😆 😆 😆 (Psst Psst becoz that has got my name in bold letters!! 😆)
Good to hear! And there will more, InshAllah
Edited by stingray - 14 years ago
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

AWESOME job on the request stingray, it was really toooooooo cool! I loved it! And did I mention that I love your logo?

Keep it up,
Aish

Thank you so much!  🤗

Originally posted by mariaa.xo

Congrats on your shopp. :D

Great work, I love the mc.janus' one, super cutee. :)

🤗   I'm really glad you visited!  Thanks Maria!  👍🏼
Originally posted by stingray

Hugh Jackman / Wolverine ( requested by: carolinecj )

👏  this is awesome. tell me when we can request.. becuz i can pinpoint how to describe it but ur stuff is very clever nd sleek. me likes a lot! nd not just cuz we are related.. lol
Thank you thank you  😳  you can request now... I updated the Rules section on Pg. 1 already. 
Originally posted by stingray

Hugh Jackman / Wolverine ( requested by: carolinecj )

wow Sayeed...!!!!
 this is awesum.....!!!! Superb Siggy.... one of  the very few best ones..!!!!
it looks sooo cool!!!! 👏 👏 👏

Stingy, I had seen your previous siggies and was impressed by your work. But that Wolverine siggie you just did was extraordinary. I loved the look and whole style of it.:D Can't wait to keep up more with your work. You seem to be quite talented.:)
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 14 years ago
@ Nimmi & Anji: your comments just made my day! 🤗 Big Thank youz!!!  😊
my oh my!
this is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!
i love the whole style of your makings, gray (sayeed's knd of boring for me now...no offense)....
its very original...
quite serene...
love 'em..
btw can i make a request??
@ Princess: Thanks Nimbu!!! So you like gray or don't like gray? which one is it?  oh you're not talking abt the color... is that my name??? 😕  Oh No! Please don't call me that!  😲  Try calling me Sting, me likes that! 😊

Sure you can request! Please do! 
sting's fine...
lol...
i'll tell u about my req in an hr...