Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Whats so special about Aamna-Rajeev Jodi. (Page 2)

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bush

they're indeed the best jodi. i think i like to see them together because since the show started they were shown together. that made us feel like they were too good together. i just wish they get married in real life. but sad to know that kashish in not sujal's type!!!

how do you know this bush??

glamour_gal28 Senior Member
glamour_gal28
glamour_gal28

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

rajeev and aamna are gr8 couple.Just made for each other.

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged
if i have 2 say something i will say tat i like rajeev and look at him....being seeing with amna iz good but rajeev akela iz alone ...he steals the show alone...wat do u think guys...do un agree with me...plzzzz reply
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

sujalfan,hi,

u asked that why they are not acouple like hitengouri?Well I think they are not fall in luv with each other ,may they not found the quality in eachother which they want in their lifepatners,they says they r just friends may this is writeThumbs Up

lover  is always a friend but friend is always not a loverEmbarrassedARE ALL OF U AGREE???????????

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 3:39am | IP Logged
They are the picture perfect couple as both adorn glamorous looks and their on screen chemistry is electriying and awakens the romantic sides in us all. The fact that they are gd friends shows clearly in how comfortable they are around one another and how much time they spend together. I think when ppl see Rajeev and Aamna they only see Sujal and Kashish and can not get past thier on screen love story. That is why they are the best as they have captured the hearts of all in their innocent eyes and cute expressions that it is a wish of many that they live out that legendary love in their real lives too.
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday perdesi-mem...
All the best 4 future..

As far as Rajeev n Amna r concerned i think their reel life overshadows their personal life. They are shown as love birds from start n the image audience make is quite hard to break.
I think they both r cute n short..
Though Rajeev looks like boy next door and Amna looks more glamorous but love in their eyes n chemistry b/w them is cool, even from the start even when they were not frnds in real life.
I hope this chemistry keep on going n keep on winning our hearts...Heart...

Go to top