Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Whats so special about Aamna-Rajeev Jodi.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Guys, we have seen Aamna and Rajeev getting the Jodi No.1 award........ we ourselves really love this jodi. They look to be just made for each other jodi. And thats the view of almost all the viewers of KTH. Could you give your views why you like this jodi so much? What is so special about this jodi that everyone stop in their tracks to see them even when they are seen together off-screen? And then say........ This is the perfect Jodi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranim thumbnail

i think its the chemistry which these 2 share that makes them so made for each other types.

i love to see them together

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
yes ur rite they'r made for each other...they'r the best jodi both offscreen&onscreen😛
Samrene thumbnail

yes they share a gr8 chemistry together and on screen just look at their love fer each other and any1 wud fall ferit

😃samreen

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think its because they are both so good-looking and they make a perfect picture together. And since they are good friends in real life, they have a lot of chemistry between them. That's why their jodi is so special.😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sujalfan,

i think the understanding between them in real life help them 4 appearing so luvable on screen.What do u think?Reply.

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
But this onscreen chemistry you people are talking about is not there when they are among public. They are just like friends and act that way too. But still we see them as the best Jodi. We think why should they not be couple too as hiten and Gauri. Why????????
bush thumbnail
they're indeed the best jodi. i think i like to see them together because since the show started they were shown together. that made us feel like they were too good together. i just wish they get married in real life. but sad to know that kashish in not sujal's type!!!
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: bush

they're indeed the best jodi. i think i like to see them together because since the show started they were shown together. that made us feel like they were too good together. i just wish they get married in real life. but sad to know that kashish in not sujal's type!!!

how do you know this bush??

glamour_gal28 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rajeev and aamna are gr8 couple.Just made for each other.