Water Damaged Calculator:HELP!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys i need anyone that can help solve my problem to reply here ASAP! anyhting please but i need help fast.

Problem: The calculator i got from school was in my bag, my water bottle spilled in my bag. WAter got in calculator. Now calculator turns on and off but the rest of the buttpns arent working.

solution: give me one please!!!   ????

Please guys if anyone knows anything how to solve my prob help i really dont want to pay for calculator my mom will kill me😭

PLEASE HELP, il love you forever😳

uhm sorry.. but i don't think there's anything u cud do
i think you're gonna have to buy a new onee
what kind of calculator was it? scientific? graphing?
once it happened the same way but not with calculator but cell which fell in water. So what i saw was they opened that cell,everything means the main part that can be tampered(mob body parts) and kept it in sun and dont know how but after that when they inserted the battery and fixed everything mobile numbers keys started working so you can try the same.behind the calculator there are four small nuts so open them by unscrewing and do the same(You can unscrew and open calculator this i had done a lot of time out of curiosity😆).
But you fear for the damage than consult someone who isj having idea about the same,that would be more apt=))

thanks aditi will try that today!
I was watching it somewhere. The lady opened her cell phone battery area and dried it with her hair dryer using the lowest setting for like 15 minutes and then it was okay.
You could try hair drying your calculator haha.
Originally posted by Ophelia

I was watching it somewhere. The lady opened her cell phone battery area and dried it with her hair dryer using the lowest setting for like 15 minutes and then it was okay.
You could try hair drying your calculator haha.

lol already tried that, but im thinking of opening my whole caculator then blow drying it theres no sun  in new york this week raining jus my luck
^^ yea, try it & let it dry in the sun .. otherwise you'll have to buy another.. do tell us if it helpd or not .. =(
hope it works out for u!