Members Lounge

Water Damaged Calculator:HELP!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys i need anyone that can help solve my problem to reply here ASAP! anyhting please but i need help fast.

Problem: The calculator i got from school was in my bag, my water bottle spilled in my bag. WAter got in calculator. Now calculator turns on and off but the rest of the buttpns arent working.

solution: give me one please!!!   ????

Please guys if anyone knows anything how to solve my prob help i really dont want to pay for calculator my mom will kill meCry

PLEASE HELP, il love you foreverEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Water Damaged Calculator:HELP!" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
uhm sorry.. but i don't think there's anything u cud do
i think you're gonna have to buy a new onee
what kind of calculator was it? scientific? graphing?

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
once it happened the same way but not with calculator but cell which fell in water. So what i saw was they opened that cell,everything means the main part that can be tampered(mob body parts) and kept it in sun and dont know how but after that when they inserted the battery and fixed everything mobile numbers keys started working so you can try the same.behind the calculator there are four small nuts so open them by unscrewing and do the same(You can unscrew and open calculator this i had done a lot of time out of curiosityLOL).
But you fear for the damage than consult someone who isj having idea about the same,that would be more apt=))

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
thanks aditi will try that today!

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I was watching it somewhere. The lady opened her cell phone battery area and dried it with her hair dryer using the lowest setting for like 15 minutes and then it was okay.
You could try hair drying your calculator haha.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ophelia

I was watching it somewhere. The lady opened her cell phone battery area and dried it with her hair dryer using the lowest setting for like 15 minutes and then it was okay.
You could try hair drying your calculator haha.

lol already tried that, but im thinking of opening my whole caculator then blow drying it theres no sun  in new york this week raining jus my luckOuch

xmanisha

IF-Rockerz

xmanisha

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:46am | IP Logged
^^ yea, try it & let it dry in the sun .. otherwise you'll have to buy another.. do tell us if it helpd or not .. =(
hope it works out for u!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top