Parul is a mind-blowing actress!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
there is no doubt about it that parul is bestest bestest actress :D

she is just mind blowing
yeah,and the way her voice breaks with pain..you don't think she is acting.

She's indeed very talented =D

Wonderful episode today not just cos they showed somethingreal between Ragvir but also cos Sadhana knows whats going on,Aalekh consoling Ranvir was so cute,now everyone knows he missed the meeting and this creates even ore doubts for Navin and Avni and most of all Ragini leaving home lol.THank god its only wednesday and we  get to see Ranvir convincing Ragini.How is he going to react if he comes home and couldn't see Ragini.And FINALLY Parul is back with today's performance.

And what did he mean by ''kisi cheez ko is gahariyi se nahi chaaha''.Didn't he want Ragini like that.Seriously though,I think Aalekh is more imp to him and that dialogue felt for me as if he was close to revealing the mystery!!Ofcourse once it solves everyone will be in the queue to ask for his forgiveness even us fans lol.
Originally posted by smitha80

Wonderful episode today not just cos they showed somethingreal between Ragvir but also cos Sadhana knows whats going on,Aalekh consoling Ranvir was so cute,now everyone knows he missed the meeting and this creates even ore doubts for Navin and Avni and most of all Ragini leaving home lol.THank god its only wednesday and we  get to see Ranvir convincing Ragini.How is he going to react if he comes home and couldn't see Ragini.And FINALLY Parul is back with today's performance.

And what did he mean by ''kisi cheez ko is gahariyi se nahi chaaha''.Didn't he want Ragini like that.Seriously though,I think Aalekh is more imp to him and that dialogue felt for me as if he was close to revealing the mystery!!Ofcourse once it solves everyone will be in the queue to ask for his forgiveness even us fans lol.

lol smitha...u wont blv this but i said the same thing to my cousin..i saw this scene n when he spoke these lines.. i was like huh..ragini kya thi phir..lol πŸ˜† but yeah its definitely abt alekh..i am 100% sure abt that...
Originally posted by smitha80

No, he doesn't mean it in this way, when things reveals, u will understand why he said like this..........

Edited by farislove - 14 years ago
I know it's something about Alekh but didn't he want Ragini that way?????😳

Even Alekh knows that his bro loves Ragini more than anything else in this world...That dialoguez haunting me now!!😑
He wants his brother to be normal that  is what he wants. I dont think it has got any thing to with Ragini.

But i feel he shud have disclosed everything to RAgini then she wud have supported him.
Originally posted by Silver-Doe

I know it's something about Alekh but didn't he want Ragini that way?????😳

Even Alekh knows that his bro loves Ragini more than anything else in this world...That dialoguez haunting me now!!😑

Panchi same here.Logically I am sure now that he said that about Aalekh since he wanted to see his brother normal,going to office and taking his position he deserves but this DIL hain na,it hated that dialogue.

And dharaa was saying few days back that she saw a segment somewhere where Ragini asks him'have u ever wanted something in ur life so bad anu got it and he says'haan tum or something''

Manali,u saw Bidai today??😊Great episode!!!

Parul is too good at expressions.........