Fan Fictions

   

(`._)Always in my heart(`._)EPILOGUE Pg137 27/11 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 147

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunainaTM007

heyyyyyyyy nidha!!!!
 
awesome promo hun :D...
hmmm..seems damn intersting..
riddhima loved amit but he is no more... riddhima broken by that incident..oooh thats sad...
and whoa um already hooked to it :)
 
thanks a ton for the pm :)
 
continue soooooon...
 
 
thanks SunainaEmbarrassedwelcome to my ffTongue yup she love but lostCryCry sorry i hooked uWinkLOLLOL sure i will pm uWink
 
With Luv: ~
NidhaHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(`._)Always in my heart(`._)EPILOGUE Pg137 27/11 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Joined: 06 August 2005

Posts: 3972

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
waiting 4 it cont soon. also pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Joined: 25 September 2008

Posts: 3365

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey nice concept......plzzz continue soon.....n plzzz pm me wen evr u do so........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

Surbhi_rox

Goldie

Surbhi_rox

Joined: 14 October 2008

Posts: 1491

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
wow!! third ff??
gr8 going di...i wonder how you'll be able to manage it!!
meri toh 2 ffs seh he jaan nikal jaati hai!! lol.....
ok, now coming back to the intro-
lovely!! very well written.....
and ok...so its like Riddhima came to India from london for her studies and den fell in luv wid amit(who is actually our Armaan!!) and den something happened and he is no more in dis world!! too bad....amit koi aur hona chahiye tha na di..not our Armaan...or
i have a guess dat in London she will meet Armaan(who is a look alike of amit) he'll help her come out of all this pain, and den both of dem will fall in luv wid each other.........!! is it like dat??
resembles to kaho na pyaar hai.....den.....
thnx 4 d pm...
add me to ur pm list di...
post the first part asap!!
i am eagerly waiting for the part....
update jaldi!!
 
-love sanjana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by golu_1677

waiting 4 it cont soon. also pm me
 
thanks dearEmbarrassed sure i will pm uTongue welcome to my FFTongue

Originally posted by crazy_4_karan

hey nice concept......plzzz continue soon.....n plzzz pm me wen evr u do so........
 
thanks dearEmbarrassed sure i will pm uTongue welcome to my FFTongue
 
Originally posted by Tanyarox

wow!! third ff??
gr8 going di...i wonder how you'll be able to manage it!!
meri toh 2 ffs seh he jaan nikal jaati hai!! lol.....
ok, now coming back to the intro-
lovely!! very well written.....
and ok...so its like Riddhima came to India from london for her studies and den fell in luv wid amit(who is actually our Armaan!!) and den something happened and he is no more in dis world!! too bad....amit koi aur hona chahiye tha na di..not our Armaan...or
i have a guess dat in London she will meet Armaan(who is a look alike of amit) he'll help her come out of all this pain, and den both of dem will fall in luv wid each other.........!! is it like dat??
resembles to kaho na pyaar hai.....den.....
thnx 4 d pm...
add me to ur pm list di...
post the first part asap!!
i am eagerly waiting for the part....
update jaldi!!
 
-love sanjana

thanks SanjanaEmbarrassed sure i will pm uTongue welcome to my FFTonguelet see how i manageLOLLOLLOL as u know sooooooooo slow in updatingWinkLOL

With Luv: ~
Nidha
Hug


Edited by nidha1983 - 12 June 2009 at 7:39am

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Joined: 28 March 2008

Posts: 74135

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
hey Nidz (if i can call u thatWink)

You are such a big liar arent u???Ouch You write so beautiful even i read her wish is command its awesome yaar! I love this one aswell! please continue soooooon!

seriously sounds so interesting im sure armaan will be the duplicateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink and will bring back love to ridz life, By the way wheres muskaanTongueTongue and Sujal, shashanks elder broConfused and rahul, ridz fatherLOLLOLLOL anyways, continue soooooooooooooonWink

Zyada bauv mat kha aur jaldi update karLOL

Luv
NadzEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Joined: 27 March 2008

Posts: 6589

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Nidha   i don no how to tell u what i m feeling after reading this intro.
but i wanna Armaan alive in ur ff.
U might be thinking about flash back story but u know something stinging me  .
More over i don't get that point why u mentioned his name Dr. Amit kapoor .confused .Confused
plz unveil this soon .

Tu hi muraad meri
tu hi dua
tu hi hai ibaadat
Tu hi khwaahish meri
tu hi matlab
tu hi hai raghbat
Tu hai aarzoo meri
tu hi aas
tu hi hai aasha
Tu hi armaan mera
tu hi tishnagi
tu hi hai iraada
Tu hi chaah meri
tu hi hasrat
tu hi hai hausala


thanks for pm
love
ritu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

hey Nidz (if i can call u thatWink)

You are such a big liar arent u???Ouch You write so beautiful even i read her wish is command its awesome yaar! I love this one aswell! please continue soooooon!

seriously sounds so interesting im sure armaan will be the duplicateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink and will bring back love to ridz life, By the way wheres muskaanTongueTongue and Sujal, shashanks elder broConfused and rahul, ridz fatherLOLLOLLOL anyways, continue soooooooooooooonWink

Zyada bauv mat kha aur jaldi update karLOL

Luv
NadzEmbarrassed

 
 
thanks NadzEmbarrassedwelcome to my ffTongue let see what happenWink sorry i that i can't coz busy with some project workEmbarrassed soon u come to know themTongue sure i will pm uWink
 
With Luv: ~
NidhaHug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Belonging - (AR Mini)Epilogue pg42-12/02

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

simran1285 375 54148 27 January 2012 at 2:46pm
By shruti_luvs_msk
"The Haunting of Ms. Kripa".Last pt,Epilogue/pg181

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187

pallavi25 1495 178626 14 June 2010 at 4:01am
By Escapist
To Err is Human # 4 EPILOGUE pg 45

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60

bheegi 477 69895 05 December 2009 at 9:54am
By bheegi
ARk ~heart~mohabbat~heart~ New FF

2

jiya77 14 3560 01 September 2009 at 2:15am
By disco_diva
AR's Heart 2 Heart in Lonavila (Prt 5 ad)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mariam1986 75 10201 29 May 2008 at 4:42pm
By -Cherry-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.