Fan Fictions

(`._)Always in my heart(`._)EPILOGUE Pg137 27/11 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 147

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 05 December 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afreen22

Hey nids.....soo sorry 4 being late yaar...was dead busy....the epilogue was awesome nids...luvd it to the core....very well written...no doubt..ur a fab writer....thanx 4 ur pm!  

luv ya,
AfreenBig smile

thanks Afreen so sweet of u no need to say sorry its ok & welcome for pm

Nidhasmileys hspace5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janu1610

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(`._)Always in my heart(`._)EPILOGUE Pg137 27/11 (Page 146)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Nidhu sorry honey i know i m terribly late but plz no juta ,chhapals r allowed on IF .Rules r rules darling nd mend to broken but plz u know it hurts .bahut zor se lagti hai thand mein ------i swear.

nidhu u twisted this story very well .swear if u didn't inform me before i would have killed u ..............

Sachi i was dumbfounded how u could separate them in previous part .Thanks to ur luck u cleaned this mess before i shouted on uWink
Oas is a darling[i know she is]and she is as naughty as Ammy is i mean Amit no Armaan yaar kya confusion hai dono ek se hi to hain .haan in this ff ek Doc.hai ek nahi baas simple but i think agar 10,12 b ho to i can manage yaar!!!!!!!!!!

but how sweetly they narrated their own story [acchi blackmailing hai ]koi nahin Armaan agar naughty na ho to phir Armaan kaise ho aur agar shareef aulad ho toh???????????????ho hi nahin sakti.i gess u r agree with me.nahin ---na ho k to dekh.........Angry

u know my little tortoise u always win the race .At the end a smile crept on my face and i just whispered these words

I LOVE U NIDHA.Be my side forever................................

It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.

love

u know me.Wink

nidha1983

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
OMG It was beautiful Nidha... I jst loved it! very sorry for delayed comments jst saw the PM nowLOLLOL im trying to clear my PM box finallyLOLLOLLOL

Totally loved the epilogue it was beautifulEmbarrassed oasy and shona and jaaniw ere shoooo adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I loved it to bitsEmbarrassed

Thnx for this beautiful story and for not separating AREmbarrassed

Thanx alotSmile

Luvly updateClap

Luv
nadzEmbarrassed

nidha1983

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
wow....the most amazin story!!! luved it dear..! Clap Clap

nidha1983

IF-Addictz

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
i jst read da whole FF in 1 go Tongue da whole story was was written beautifully Clap luved da epilogue n da bonding thy all share ............... n thr daiughter sounded shoooo cuteBig smile

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Nidhu sorry honey i know i m terribly late but plz no juta ,chhapals r allowed on IF. Sachi omg i don't know about that but problem is that even i don't use it.Rules r rules darling nd mend to broken but plz u know it hurts. bahut zor se lagti hai thand mein ------i swear. Haww tuna khai hai ju tujhe pata hai i don't know about it...

nidhu u twisted this story very well .swear if u didn't inform me before i would have killed u .............. Thank god i m safe if u kill  me den i come to meet daily as a bhoot darana ka liya nahi tujhe milna ka liya

Sachi i was dumbfounded how u could separate them in previous part. yaar agar hang nahi karungi toah maza nahi ayega Thanks to ur luck u cleaned this mess before i shouted on uWink
Oas is a darling[i know she is] she is u know nah she is Angel touch wood u know Osh & Asim learn my name Nidha jab bhi mein jati hoah they shout Nidha Nidha and she is as naughty as Ammy is i mean Amit no Armaan yaar kya confusion hai dono ek se hi to hain .haan in this ff ek Doc.hai ek nahi baas simple but i think agar 10,12 b ho to i can manage yaar!!!!!!!!!! i know its KSG toah chalaga

but how sweetly they narrated their own story [acchi blackmailing hai ] di use to do it with osh even now me too koi nahin Armaan agar naughty na ho to phir Armaan kaise ho aur agar shareef aulad ho toh???????????????ho hi nahin sakti.i gess u r agree with me.nahin ---na ho k to dekh.........Angry i agree tujhe naraz thoda na karna hai

u know my little tortoise u always win the race .At the end a smile crept on my face and i just whispered these words yaa a lazy tortoise even he win race from meLOL

I LOVE U NIDHA.Be my side forever................................ I luv u too and i m always ur side

It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.

love

u know me.Wink very well my janu

Nidhasmileys hspace5

janu1610

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadz_J

OMG It was beautiful Nidha... I jst loved it! very sorry for delayed comments jst saw the PM nowLOLLOL im trying to clear my PM box finallyLOLLOLLOL its ok yaar hota hai i have not cleared yet

Totally loved the epilogue it was beautifulEmbarrassed oasy and shona and jaaniw ere shoooo adorableEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I loved it to bitsEmbarrassed thanks baby

Thnx for this beautiful story and for not separating AREmbarrassed ur welcome if i did u all r kill meLOL

Thanx alotSmile

Luvly updateClap

Luv
nadzEmbarrassed

Nidhasmileys hspace5

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 01 March 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

wow....the most amazin story!!! luved it dear..! Clap Clap

thanks dear so sweet of u