~~ Your Attention Please ~~

Posted: 14 years ago
well friends first of all a big beary hug for you all🤗
i am really more than happy to have friends like you all ..... i am serious & determined😳

then i would like to say a BIG thank you to all for bearing me & my freaky ideas (along with my bold size & colorful texts)😆 ...... i have really got some unexpected moments with you all which bring smile to my face😊 ..... & have got some gr8 news from your sides ...... & thnx to silent readers too😉
well bye now you all must be aware how catty & colorful i am (with those texts & images)😳😆

a BIG BIG BIG & BIG thanchu to all my darlings for all those wonderful FFs, AVs, VMs, Siggies & news item (i know i have mentioned it on my most of the posts but really have not empty with my thnx & appreciations) ..... specially my requested one ...... most of the time i don't comment on VMs & AVs & Siggies but mind it, i loved each one of them😛

like always i miss MICHI & my old friends a lot & pray for there well being ...... hope SHACHI & they come back soon😭

well, i am seeing some of my friends really getting boring & angry too coz of delay in shachi come back but plz guys don't loose hopes & interest in them😕

NOW, comes the big news ..... as all of you know that i have just passed my 12th class exams with good marks (& looking for either NIIT or NIFT) so i will be busy in admission & traveling so will not make it to the forum but a promise is that will definitely peep into it whenever i got the time😆😃

but i will wish all the friends "all the best"👍🏼 coz some of you are even in admission & exams rides😆 ...... & a very thanks to all the friends for future upates of FF & VMs & AVs ....... they will be wonderful as always👏

will read & comment for sure😃😃

All the best Sara! and thx for your kind words.  BTW just one question - Are you shachian Sara?
congrats for your good results and all the best for your addmisions. i know these admissions are very painful Edited by shravu - 14 years ago
All the best Sara, May you find your calling whichever field it is in. 
hi sara, All the best dear
wil miss u and ur crazy threads hun😊

All the best sara dear👍🏼
🤗 wishing you the best, Sara!
I obviously missed this topic!!!!!!!!!!!

..Congo sara !!!!!!!😊 a yr successfully completed!