Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
well friends first of all a big beary hug for you allHug
i am really more than happy to have friends like you all ..... i am serious & determinedEmbarrassed

then i would like to say a BIG thank you to all for bearing me & my freaky ideas (along with my bold size & colorful texts)LOL ...... i have really got some unexpected moments with you all which bring smile to my faceSmile ..... & have got some gr8 news from your sides ...... & thnx to silent readers tooWink
well bye now you all must be aware how catty & colorful i am (with those texts & images)EmbarrassedLOL

a BIG BIG BIG & BIG thanchu to all my darlings for all those wonderful FFs, AVs, VMs, Siggies & news item (i know i have mentioned it on my most of the posts but really have not empty with my thnx & appreciations) ..... specially my requested one ...... most of the time i don't comment on VMs & AVs & Siggies but mind it, i loved each one of themTongue

like always i miss MICHI & my old friends a lot & pray for there well being ...... hope SHACHI & they come back soonCry

well, i am seeing some of my friends really getting boring & angry too coz of delay in shachi come back but plz guys don't loose hopes & interest in themConfused

NOW, comes the big news ..... as all of you know that i have just passed my 12th class exams with good marks (& looking for either NIIT or NIFT) so i will be busy in admission & traveling so will not make it to the forum but a promise is that will definitely peep into it whenever i got the timeLOLBig smile

but i will wish all the friends "all the best"Thumbs Up coz some of you are even in admission & exams ridesLOL ...... & a very thanks to all the friends for future upates of FF & VMs & AVs ....... they will be wonderful as alwaysClap

will read & comment for sureBig smileBig smile

Spread Love With HugsKissesThank YouSmileToo Happy 1HugWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithakiron.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~ Your Attention Please ~~" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Asmi2013

IF-Dazzler

Asmi2013

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
All the best Sara! and thx for your kind words.  BTW just one question - Are you shachian Sara?

Isa_de

IF-Rockerz

Isa_de

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:10am | IP Logged

shravu

Goldie

shravu

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
congrats for your good results and all the best for your addmisions. i know these admissions are very painful

Edited by shravu - 10 June 2009 at 9:11am

NosVemos

IF-Sizzlerz

NosVemos

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
All the best, Sara!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
All the best Sara, May you find your calling whichever field it is in. 

ashwitha

Goldie

ashwitha

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
All the Best Sara!!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top