::Sanaya Irani FC::Beauty Personified::

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Myspace Comment: Welcome 14

Welcome to the first Official Fan Club of none other than Sanaya Irani...

All About Sanaya Irani-(source-wikipedia)

Birthday- 17 September

Sanaya Irani (born 17 September 1983) is an Indianactress known for her roles in television series such as Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, she gained some popularity as the bubbly Sameera in Left Right Left. She gained immense popularity by potraying the role of Gunjan in Miley Jab Hum Tum.Born and brought up in Mumbai, Sanaya entered the glamour world with Ads and modeling. After her stint with modeling she decided to try something new and entered the world of acting. She hasn't taken any acting course but is a natural performer.[1] Irani is good friends with her co-stars Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani, and Mohit Sehgal. She also acted in the movie Fanaa (2006). Sanaya Irani is playing a simple, girl next door in Mile Jam Hum Tum, a show based on college romance.

Very different from the glamorous role she portrayed in Radha ki Betiyaan kuch kar dikhaingi on NDTV Imagine.

She feels that in real life she's completely opposite to the character she plays in the former."I'm very loud and bubbly and talkative while Gunjan is not," she says. But she's happy to do the role because "due to my fair and pretty looks, many people said that I will not look Indian and will not suit in a salwar kameez — which is exactly what I'm doing in the show. In a way I wanted to prove a point. If Ash and Katrina can do it, why can't I?" asks the actress who was also playing a commando in Left Right Left for some time.

Sanaya Irani, never wanted to get into acting. She was doing her BCom and had a desire to do MBA. But her mom thought otherwise. She felt that Sanaya should try modelling and acting.

So for a year she took a break from studies and ventured into modelling. Later auditions and acting happened and she enjoyed it. "I liked acting but I was not sure how good I was. I had also not enrolled myself into any acting course because I wanted to learn the art my way," she says. So she started playing character roles and started learning things slowly and steadily. "I wanted to do a lead role only when I was ready for it. Right now I want to do more of young stuff and perhaps gradually do some saas bahu stuff too," says the pretty lass who's having a lot of fun on the sets with lots of youngsters around.

::Rules::
1. If you are NOT a Sanaya fan then PLEASE do NOT post here.
2.No Bashing will be tolerated at all.

So..Keep Rocking...
--Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 years ago
add me khushi dii

love
Asmoo
OMG Partner..tune Sollipie FC Kab Banaya?Mujhe bataya bhi nehi..Haaawwwwww!!!!

Add me Partner...Love u for making this Fc
hey khushi🤗
wen did u open ur shollipie FC...no khabar at all...dekha how did i hut 4 it..lolzz
mujhe add kar dena!!!
hey i'd like to join.
i like Sanaya aka Gunji
@Partner- Aree..meine toh aise hi bana diya tha...isiliye bataya nahi..lawlz..
@Aabhz- Yah..Shollipie ka FC toh banana hi tha mujhe..lawzl..Luv her.
@Pri- You are welcome.......

hey we shud start discussing about gunjun.....lol

i htink sheena is gunji's worst nite mare for sure.. i mean she made gunji cry..... no one can make our gunji cry.....
wow lawls
wat an FC
mujhe bataaya bhi nhai
gandi.....lol
love u
count me in
sanaya is my princess
@Pri- Hey....Yha i knw..Sheena was yuck in friday's epi..how could she fake this much with Gunjan?..She is like wanting to do anything just to get Samrat!!!