Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Myspace Comment: Welcome 14

Welcome to the first Official Fan Club of none other than Sanaya Irani...

All About Sanaya Irani-(source-wikipedia)

Birthday- 17 September

Sanaya Irani (born 17 September 1983) is an Indianactress known for her roles in television series such as Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, she gained some popularity as the bubbly Sameera in Left Right Left. She gained immense popularity by potraying the role of Gunjan in Miley Jab Hum Tum.Born and brought up in Mumbai, Sanaya entered the glamour world with Ads and modeling. After her stint with modeling she decided to try something new and entered the world of acting. She hasn't taken any acting course but is a natural performer.[1] Irani is good friends with her co-stars Rati Pandey, Arjun Bijlani, and Mohit Sehgal. She also acted in the movie Fanaa (2006). Sanaya Irani is playing a simple, girl next door in Mile Jam Hum Tum, a show based on college romance.

Very different from the glamorous role she portrayed in Radha ki Betiyaan kuch kar dikhaingi on NDTV Imagine.

She feels that in real life she's completely opposite to the character she plays in the former."I'm very loud and bubbly and talkative while Gunjan is not," she says. But she's happy to do the role because "due to my fair and pretty looks, many people said that I will not look Indian and will not suit in a salwar kameez which is exactly what I'm doing in the show. In a way I wanted to prove a point. If Ash and Katrina can do it, why can't I?" asks the actress who was also playing a commando in Left Right Left for some time.

Sanaya Irani, never wanted to get into acting. She was doing her BCom and had a desire to do MBA. But her mom thought otherwise. She felt that Sanaya should try modelling and acting.

So for a year she took a break from studies and ventured into modelling. Later auditions and acting happened and she enjoyed it. "I liked acting but I was not sure how good I was. I had also not enrolled myself into any acting course because I wanted to learn the art my way," she says. So she started playing character roles and started learning things slowly and steadily. "I wanted to do a lead role only when I was ready for it. Right now I want to do more of young stuff and perhaps gradually do some saas bahu stuff too," says the pretty lass who's having a lot of fun on the sets with lots of youngsters around.

::Rules::
1. If you are NOT a Sanaya fan then PLEASE do NOT post here.
2.No Bashing will be tolerated at all.

So..Keep Rocking...
--Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 10 June 2009 at 6:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lavender21-SiDsAnGeL-Aabha.MQH_DDEJ_Fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Sanaya Irani FC::Beauty Personified::" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROFLOLMAO

ROFLOLMAO

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
add me khushi dii

love
Asmoo

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
wow khushi

Lavender21

IF-Rockerz

Lavender21

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Count me in!!! Sanaya Rocks

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
OMG Partner..tune Sollipie FC Kab Banaya?Mujhe bataya bhi nehi..Haaawwwwww!!!!

Add me Partner...Love u for making this Fc

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Count me in

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
hey khushiHug
wen did u open ur shollipie FC...no khabar at all...dekha how did i hut 4 it..lolzz
mujhe add kar dena!!!

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 3:02am | IP Logged
hey i'd like to join.
i like Sanaya aka Gunji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top