CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 38

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Folks, I can only type in brief bursts, or else my CS revisits me, as he did last night!  Bear with me until the nalangu is over.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 8)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Eljay... awaiting your arrival to Singapore.  So nice of you Eljay to make sure everyone packs their favourite costumes for THE  fav nalangu :)

Nallu all the best to you !!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yay Party......... Thank you for the invite Eljay maa.... Namma Nalz kutty kku Nalangu PartyPartyParty.........

This is our only chance Shocked.......... we have to grill namma Nalz and Maamz... avangal vida koodathu  ROFLROFLROFL

Eljayma ClapClapClap,  super start maa....... Nalz - Maamz phone conversation EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.... sollave thevalla, ithai nalz read panninaa ipadhi aagiduva  Blushing LOLLOL

Awww....... All from Malaysia have started their journey to Mandapam ClapClap.... Aama roja akka irukkum pothu, Sue chechi can bring her entire gold collection, no theif can come near illai WinkLOLLOL....

Eagerly waiting for the Singapore part maa Day Dreaming

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
eljayma nalla CKBlushing

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mathi_azhagi

eljayma nalla CKBlushing

Dei Chella kannu ........ ithukku poyi ippadhi blush panninaa Shocked............hmmm........ Eljay maa innum koduakka porathukku Day Dreaming ROFL

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Eljay, nallu is waiting for the next part with pink painted on her cheeks Wink

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Nallu kutty, don't believe these people, they are just trying to needle you.  You know me, would I do it to you, or anyone, for that matter?

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Nalangu story continues:

In Singapore, Mr. Ambi is on the phone, with a notebook in hand, jotting down notes.  Kadhu is telling him, "Kanna, be sure to bring the diamond jewelry I made recently, and then pack the blue ghaghra choli, the blue sari with designer work," and he interrupts, "what is designer work?".  Kadhu says, "Oh, that is the one which cost Rs. 25,000, making you hit the ceiling!  Then, I want the pink chiffon sari with the purple border, the red silk sari with the checked border, the new gold jewelry set, the ruby set, the turquoise set, the ..." and Mr. A said, "That's it!  I am not bringing any more stuff!"  Kadhu added, "And Kanna, don't forget the new nightie and your new pajamas!  We are going on a second honeymoon to Yelagiri Hills, I have already booked a room there."  Second honeymoon?  Kadhu continues, " Nallukutty nalangu sonnadhum I had malarum ninaivugal of our own ..." "Say no more, Kadhu, I will be there before this sun sets!" said Mr. A, and he rushed through the packing, and left for the airport, whistling the song (You can all put in whatever XXX rated song you want at this point!) to himself, and beaming at everyone he saw on the way.

Eclat was on the computer when she saw the message from eljay, so she hurriedly took out her red sari with Svarovski crystals, the purple sari with sequins and the black sari with gold and as she was putting them in her suitcase, Mr. E came in the room, and said "Honey, guess what?  I have just won two tickets for a week's trip to Switzerland, including hotel and car rental charges.  This will be the holiday of your dreams, sweetheart!" and blinked as eclat replied, "That's nice, dear!  Take your secretary with you, because I have to leave for chennai right now!" and she rushed past him through the open door!

In the good ole US of A, Atina was packing her suitcase with her red sari, which Deepak aka Sori of TMS had admired when she visited Chennai last time, her pink sari and her purple ghaghra choli, when her husband walked in and asked, "Atina, how about if I also come and we go to London and watch a couple of tennis matches before going to Chennai?"  Atina promptly agreed,  thinking he was in a romantic mood and wondering if he was planning another honeymoon for them, not knowing that it was his way of keeping an eye on her.

Meantime, on the west coast, Jagdu was getting ready for work when he saw a message on his computer "Eswari Rao wants to meet Jagdu in Chennai at the Beach" and he promptly forgot everything and ran out of the house, while his mother was still calling out to him, Jagduuuu, lunch dabba marandhu pogadhey!  Jagduuu, are you listening?  Enge poraan indha Jagdu payal?

On the other hand, in Canada, we have Aish, who is co-ordinating her costumes and jewelry with Meli over the phone.  They plan to come dressed in identical saris for the marriage, then identical ghaghra choli sets for the reception and nalangu.  They are going over the list of songs which they are going to sing for Nallu, and Aish is planning to get Nallu and Ganesh to dance to all of them.  Meli keeps telling her that Nallu will be too pink in the face to dance, but Aish will not listen.  In fact, she has been changing the words of some of the songs for this nalangu, so she is excited.   Finally, she leaves for the airport, ready to meet Meli in chennai. 

Srima has already arrived at the Le meridien in chennai, and has booked into the room reserved for her by eljay.  Packing was no problem for her, she just pulled out the new red sari that arrived last week, then the blue sari which her daughter had eyed, and the emerald green sari that her son had eyed for his wife, and tells herself that it is all in a good cause, they don't like the stiff feel of new saris, and this way, the saris will all have been broken in.  Her roommate Jas, on the other hand, has no saris, only African caftans, but they are all studded with diamonds from De Beers, and she is worried, knowing that there are people in the group who wouldn't stoop at anything to lay their hands on some diamonds.  Meena is trying on one outfit after the other, in her room, with Arjun looking critically at them and he gives the nod to one, and a thumbs down to the red one, then an okay to the green one, then she pulls out the white outfit, and he forgets himself and says "Yes, that is the Meena of my dreams, the one and only, my Juliet, my mehbooba, my Sneha, my Asin, my ..." and then realizes that Meena has already left the room.

Everyone meets in the lobby.  Eljay is giving instructions to all of them, and they all get into the bus to go to the beach.  I will see you all there shortly, after I post the update for that lousy serial.

Edited by eljay - 25 June 2009 at 1:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

malligaiNitippsankadevi30MP_Radhasmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top