CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 38

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
habbbaaaaaa the TMS mess is sorted out - will post the
baby shower continuation some time tomorrow - thanks for
your patience folks - i really appreciate the support.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 5)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Roja, don't forget - I was cheering for you too!Wink

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 June 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Roja, don't forget - I was cheering for you too!Wink

awwww I know Eljay - the sweets.... return of that sari.....
hmmm Roja watches...u know the repercussions Embarrassed

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hmm i am back here & ROFLINGROFL

my tension is so wat relieved nowWink

will wait for moreDay Dreaming

wonderful CK its getting better each & every time u post oneClap

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
enna mathy, rojakku ice vekkariya?  You must be having some kind of deal with her, let me off the hook and I will never wear saris again or some such thing.  Wait, wait, Roja is quite capable of uruttufying your mandai and Ganesh's, much like the thengais you are going to uruttu for nalangu.

@Roja, that gives me an idea, since most of us will not be able to attend the wedding since she has not sent us any tickets (ippadiyum enakku oru chinna hope!), maybe we can do a nalangu here?  If you are too busy, I can try my hand, but someone will have to refresh my memory since it has been over 30+ years since my own!

Meena.IF

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Jay pulls up his shirt, looks at the doll and walks down the memory lane - "Varun was almost like this when he was born, I used change the diapers..here I go.." Niti is all eyes and her mind is working over time - "if he does a good job, then I can make him do the night shift !!!" Jay takes a diaper, makes sure that it is soft and goes about his job. Just as he finishes, his hands feel wet - " whhaaatt? A doll wets??? or is it some kind of an android??" The rest of the IF ians are equally stunned. All look at Aishu's face but she apes Roja ' has a poker face. Meena has a smug smile . Jay protests - " hey how can a doll wet the diaper?? foul play.."Roja quickly points out - " I did say that the baby should be thoroughly dry !!" Jay nondhufies his vithi - " enna da ithu???" but goes about changing again. Just as he finishes and dispenses the soiled diaper..bingo the baby is wet again..... Now the IF ians see the reason for "Diapers" and not " a diaper" . Jay has a bewildered look " peyaa? Pisasaa?? " Eljay is quick to catch the meaning " Roja vaa nnu kekka koodaatha?? Pei , pisasu ellam jujubi aagidum.."

Roja akka...wonderful game...i thoroughly enjoyed it and guess what ......now J knows my little secret for spending hours on the internet...because i laughed out so loud...while reading your CK....he came and stood right besides me. He was literally amazed knowing our virtual friendship through IF. I told him that we have been friends for few years now. Smile He could not believe it. 
J conveys  his special thanks to Roja akka and best wishes to all my IF buddies.Smile
Roja akka...thanks so much for your excellent CK akka...by the way  i really wish this game turns into reality...i would be so happy. Last time with my first one..., he was comfortably snoring in  the night, every hour i had to chase him to go and change the diaper....but if Aishu had to continue pumping...then he will never get a chance to snore. Then I can sleep peacefullyWink

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Come on over, Niti.  I have two raw mangoes with me, I can make mango rice for you.  I am making vendakkai sambar, rasam, green jackfruit curry and salad for lunch, along with curd rice.  Does that sound interesting?

Wow ...Eljay ma...that sounds yummyTongue.  I guess i missed it.
Btw how do you make green jackfruit curry...and where do you buy green jackfruit...never heard of it before.
Can you please post it in the recipe section for me? Thanks

Nitipp

Goldie

Nitipp

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Roja Akka,

That was really good one..

I was just ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL after reading this...  More time to go before Jay is replaced by Arjun...

More games with Jay??? I'm ready...

Meena...I don't think it would take that long for the replacement. Let me know if you need any tips or suggestions...we are all there to help you out dear...WinkWink

Meena.IF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top