CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
fine roja akka...

me too get back to normal after ROFL...

Jay nenachale ore siripu than.. imagination stop panna mudiyala....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 4)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Roja, take your time and rest before you get back to this.  I am still recovering from being indirectly clubbed with the rowdies of IF!  Trust you to find a way to get at me for sympathizing with poor Jay, and it was well-deserved too, I mean the sympathy, not the getting back at me!  Poor man, trying to change diapers one after the other.  Mine used to wait till the diaper was soaking wet and at least three hours had passed, at least Niti's Jay is willing to change it each time it gets wet.  He deserves a gold medal for this.  My Jay had a standard excuse for his failings - I have never done this before.

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Roja Akka,

just finished reading the baby shower naa ...  oh my... ivlo killadhi thanam paninathu naangalaa?  ShockedShocked.... that too without our knowledge ShockedLOL..... but i really enjoyed doing that roja akka LOLLOL.... once more please Embarrassed.... At last, we managed to make majority of our IFians pichufy their mudhi ROFLROFL....

awww namma meenu kutty is ROFLROFL even after the baby shower vaa... me too want more games akka Embarrassed... but please do rest akka... and  once you're back on action you can post the next set of games naa akka Hug

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Aish, Roja is taking rest because her brain gets tired after all these devilish schemes of hers, and we can all heave a sigh of relief for the little rest that poor Mr. Niti gets during this time.  Jay, count your blessings and see if you can dish up a tray of whatever Roja's favorite sweet is, and then maybe, just maybe, she may take pity on you and let you off lightly.  I wouldn't be too sure, but it never hurts to try.

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Eljay, neenga yaarukku side panreenga?   you are recommending sweets for Roja.  asking Mr.Jay to supply her sweets because of the soft corner you have for the name !  But  no guarantee that he can make a great escape from Roja's games... Big smile

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
sorry folks - we are in the middle of a mess and are
trying to sort out things - the fact that  we are all in
different time zones is a big hindrance - need to get the
cobwebs cleared - then will come back here with all my
madness - please bear with me folks Unhappy

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 12:39am | IP Logged
No problems Roja.  Take your time.  We all know that longer the wait -  more merrier the CK.. Wink

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
eclat, I am trying to stay safe.  If I support both sides, both of them will think I am a nice person, and they will never guess whose side I am really on!  In the meantime, one side will send me sweets for being so considerate, and the other side will send me my sari back!

Edited by eljay - 17 June 2009 at 6:33am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top