India-Forums

CK Part 3 - bangle protection started - pg 36 (Page 3)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Games are ready - only  Roja is busy - will be posted tonight.
Eljay and Niti - u can drink your coffee /tea in front of the computer
on Saturday morning Wink
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Coffee kudichachu, breakfast has been digested, it is time to start preparing lunch.  Maybe you meant my afternoon tea!  I will check around tea time.
Nitipp Goldie
Nitipp
Nitipp

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Coffee kudichachu, breakfast has been digested, it is time to start preparing lunch.  Maybe you meant my afternoon tea!  I will check around tea time.

Roja akka said "saturday morning"...but didn't mention which saturday...or date in specific...Wink...ellam namba Thols oda influence thane...roja akka.
Eljay ma lunch ku varulama Tongue

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Come on over, Niti.  I have two raw mangoes with me, I can make mango rice for you.  I am making vendakkai sambar, rasam, green jackfruit curry and salad for lunch, along with curd rice.  Does that sound interesting?
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Roja calls out to Aishu - who is well on her way to become thejunior maddie - And Laksh who is the owner of Pattu kutty -Roja's lips are moving fast and both the girls listen to her -if any of you find any resemblance to Aatha and her two goats,Roja is not responsible Wink

As usual, some men are bringing card board cartons inside -obviously the stuff for the games - and some door gifts???Only maddie knows !!!! Aishu, Laksh and Netra carry the boxes  inside to Atina's room. Maddie has taken over Atina's room -well almost Wink.

The IF ians are dressed to kill - whom?? no idea but entering theIF Tamil lounge when maddie is around is almost like entering the gallows - specially for those whom she "invites" as special guests !!!

Niti is walking in - looking beautiful in her maternity dress - she wanted to wear a saree but none of the blouses would oblige - so she resorted to a dress. Following close is Mr. Jay - Niti does not divulge all the info about he IF lounge - so he is almost in the dark.

Also, right now he is too tired to think - he had to help Niti in cutting all the mangoes she bought - the house reeks of mangoes in all possible forms - aavakkai, mango rice, vadu maangai, thokku etc., etc., He walks along with Niti fussing over her. Looks at the IF ians as if they are all aliens - "Nitiiii, you mingle with this crowd?? If ians or rowdians??"

Eljay is happy to hear this comment ' right from the beginning, she has a soft corner for Mr.Niti ' just because he is a name sake of her hubby . Now she is more thrilled to hear the comment -"just one look at Roja and he is on the dot !!!" Does not realize that Jay made a common statement which includes Eljay !!!!

Roja jumps on the podium and claps for attention - " Ok folks, let us play our first game -We have a life sized baby doll here ' the game is simple ' Jay has to change the diaper -until the baby is thoroughly dry " Jay can't fathom this - "Niti was saying that Roja ends up with some weird games !!! and now, this?? Well, why should I complain? simpler the better"

Aishu has knowing smile ' she is sitting close to the doll and has a hand under the table. Meena kicks some thing so that it gets hidden well under the table. Eclat peeps under the table but cant see any thing. As usual Roja has a poker face and brings diapers - diapers??? why??? You will know pretty soon.

Jay pulls up his shirt, looks at the doll and walks down the memory lane - "Varun was almost like this when he was born, I used change the diapers..here I go.." Niti is all eyes and her mind is working over time - "if he does a good job, then I can make him do the night shift !!!" Jay takes a diaper, makes sure that it is soft and goes about his job. Just as he finishes, his hands feel wet - " whhaaatt? A doll wets??? or is it some kind of an android??" The rest of the IF ians are equally stunned. All look at Aishu's face but she apes Roja ' has a poker face. Meena has a smug smile . Jay protests - " hey how can a doll wet the diaper?? foul play.."Roja quickly points out - " I did say that the baby should be thoroughly dry !!" Jay nondhufies his vithi - " enna da ithu???" but goes about changing again. Just as he finishes and dispenses the soiled diaper..bingo the baby is wet again..... Now the IF ians see the reason for "Diapers" and not " a diaper" . Jay has a bewildered look " peyaa? Pisasaa?? " Eljay is quick to catch the meaning " Roja vaa nnu kekka koodaatha?? Pei , pisasu ellam jujubi aagidum.."

Well after 15 diapers and some snooping under the table, the IF ians get the picture - Aishu has been pressing a pump which sprinkles water ' those of you who need more explanation , think of the movie Pammal K. Sambhandham ' Like how Kamal brings out Ganga from his head when he acts as Lord Shiva. Jay is tired but does not want to concede ' as yet.... But he looks at Roja with such vengeance in his eyes " vaa vaa, en kitte oru naal maattame pOiduviyaa??"

Meena is rolling on the floor and Srima is curious -"now why?? what ticks??" Meena says that she and Arjun are not far away from this experience - " just imagining Arjun in Jay's place..habbaaa" starts rolling again....

Roja claps her hands and wants to go for the next game but Jay puts his foot down - " I need a break ' some coffee please..." The benevolent Netra pities him , gives him a cuppa and increases the air con - Roja waits ..patiently ..for the next attack oops game...Wink

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 June 2009 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi30netra_ramaMP_Radhasmlaksh

eclat IF-Veteran Member
eclat
eclat

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Roja... good one with my morning coffee. carefulaa coffee spill paNNaama kudichitten.  Big smile   paavam Jay.  You forgot to mention if the baby did get dry, i mean the water ran out?  hmmm... is it NTVK again..Pinch
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Roja Akka,

That was really good one..

I was just ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFL after reading this...  More time to go before Jay is replaced by Arjun...

More games with Jay??? I'm ready...
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
game will be posted in the afternoon - Roja is very tired -
needs to stretch a bit Ouch

Go to top