Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Eljay, nallu is waiting for the next part with pink painted on her cheeks ๐Ÿ˜‰
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nallu kutty, don't believe these people, they are just trying to needle you.  You know me, would I do it to you, or anyone, for that matter?
eljay thumbnail
Nalangu story continues:

In Singapore, Mr. Ambi is on the phone, with a notebook in hand, jotting down notes.  Kadhu is telling him, "Kanna, be sure to bring the diamond jewelry I made recently, and then pack the blue ghaghra choli, the blue sari with designer work," and he interrupts, "what is designer work?".  Kadhu says, "Oh, that is the one which cost Rs. 25,000, making you hit the ceiling!  Then, I want the pink chiffon sari with the purple border, the red silk sari with the checked border, the new gold jewelry set, the ruby set, the turquoise set, the ..." and Mr. A said, "That's it!  I am not bringing any more stuff!"  Kadhu added, "And Kanna, don't forget the new nightie and your new pajamas!  We are going on a second honeymoon to Yelagiri Hills, I have already booked a room there."  Second honeymoon?  Kadhu continues, " Nallukutty nalangu sonnadhum I had malarum ninaivugal of our own ..." "Say no more, Kadhu, I will be there before this sun sets!" said Mr. A, and he rushed through the packing, and left for the airport, whistling the song (You can all put in whatever XXX rated song you want at this point!) to himself, and beaming at everyone he saw on the way.

Eclat was on the computer when she saw the message from eljay, so she hurriedly took out her red sari with Svarovski crystals, the purple sari with sequins and the black sari with gold and as she was putting them in her suitcase, Mr. E came in the room, and said "Honey, guess what?  I have just won two tickets for a week's trip to Switzerland, including hotel and car rental charges.  This will be the holiday of your dreams, sweetheart!" and blinked as eclat replied, "That's nice, dear!  Take your secretary with you, because I have to leave for chennai right now!" and she rushed past him through the open door!

In the good ole US of A, Atina was packing her suitcase with her red sari, which Deepak aka Sori of TMS had admired when she visited Chennai last time, her pink sari and her purple ghaghra choli, when her husband walked in and asked, "Atina, how about if I also come and we go to London and watch a couple of tennis matches before going to Chennai?"  Atina promptly agreed,  thinking he was in a romantic mood and wondering if he was planning another honeymoon for them, not knowing that it was his way of keeping an eye on her.

Meantime, on the west coast, Jagdu was getting ready for work when he saw a message on his computer "Eswari Rao wants to meet Jagdu in Chennai at the Beach" and he promptly forgot everything and ran out of the house, while his mother was still calling out to him, Jagduuuu, lunch dabba marandhu pogadhey!  Jagduuu, are you listening?  Enge poraan indha Jagdu payal?

On the other hand, in Canada, we have Aish, who is co-ordinating her costumes and jewelry with Meli over the phone.  They plan to come dressed in identical saris for the marriage, then identical ghaghra choli sets for the reception and nalangu.  They are going over the list of songs which they are going to sing for Nallu, and Aish is planning to get Nallu and Ganesh to dance to all of them.  Meli keeps telling her that Nallu will be too pink in the face to dance, but Aish will not listen.  In fact, she has been changing the words of some of the songs for this nalangu, so she is excited.   Finally, she leaves for the airport, ready to meet Meli in chennai. 

Srima has already arrived at the Le meridien in chennai, and has booked into the room reserved for her by eljay.  Packing was no problem for her, she just pulled out the new red sari that arrived last week, then the blue sari which her daughter had eyed, and the emerald green sari that her son had eyed for his wife, and tells herself that it is all in a good cause, they don't like the stiff feel of new saris, and this way, the saris will all have been broken in.  Her roommate Jas, on the other hand, has no saris, only African caftans, but they are all studded with diamonds from De Beers, and she is worried, knowing that there are people in the group who wouldn't stoop at anything to lay their hands on some diamonds.  Meena is trying on one outfit after the other, in her room, with Arjun looking critically at them and he gives the nod to one, and a thumbs down to the red one, then an okay to the green one, then she pulls out the white outfit, and he forgets himself and says "Yes, that is the Meena of my dreams, the one and only, my Juliet, my mehbooba, my Sneha, my Asin, my ..." and then realizes that Meena has already left the room.

Everyone meets in the lobby.  Eljay is giving instructions to all of them, and they all get into the bus to go to the beach.  I will see you all there shortly, after I post the update for that lousy serial.

Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
eclat thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Eclat was on the computer when she saw the message from eljay, so she hurriedly took out her red sari with Svarovski crystals, the purple sari with sequins and the black sari with gold and as she was putting them in her suitcase, Mr. E came in the room, and said "Honey, guess what?  I have just won two tickets for a week's trip to Switzerland, including hotel and car rental charges.  This will be the holiday of your dreams, sweetheart!" and blinked as eclat replied, "That's nice, dear!  Take your secretary with you, because I have to leave for chennai right now!" and she rushed past him through the open door!

Eljay thought this nallu's nalangu would be an aapu for her.. enakkenna piLLayaar suzhiyaa ? ๐Ÿ˜†
eljay thumbnail
Watch out, eclat,  Nallu will not be ready to share even a Pillayaar suzhi with you!

enna naan correct thaane, Nallu?

Nallu enge reply panna mudiyum, she is lost in Ganesh thoughts... Jai Ganesha Jai Ganesha paahimaam, Ganesha charanam saranam Ganesha, Gananatham Gananatham ... and so on.
Edited by eljay - 14 years ago
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eljay.... โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ.. When i read ur post..

Nadandha nalla dhan irukum.. โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š..

BWhen i told this to Arjuna he was just ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he told CK nu soldradhu correct a pochu ila..

And i was ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก..  I ma ready to meet u all... Nalungu kala katatum...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aha aha amarkalamaa irukke - ellarum dress pannindu venue
kku porathukku munnadi Nallu kutty odidame irukkanum - Rojaaa
better send some marshals to guard Nallu - Giri, chellllaaammm,
parthukko, ok?

Eljay semai color sense ungalukku - descriptions super - Roja
prays - samy bhagawane, eljay kku kai valikka koodathu, innum
neriya type pannanum๐Ÿ˜‰
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aha.... Roja akka ku enna oru karisanam..

Eljay, vitu koodadhu. She never spared anyone right? So, neengalum idhula mayangida koodadhu...
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow .. Rojakka , LJ maa ... CK -ngara peyarla oru kutty rajanghame nadaththureenga pola ... I missed this fun , all these days ...

@Rojakka ... I enjoyed ur valaikaapu function & the games too akka .... Superb ๐Ÿ‘ ...

@LJ maa ... Kalakkal nalangu for Nalz ... I'm enjoying ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. Waiting for the nalangu .. A good stress reliever for me ๐Ÿ‘ ...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Omg... so many roflings and blushes.......and how did i miss this.........awww.......let me read and come back soon with my post too.........