Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

have u guys noticed abt rituraaj?

ithotuknew thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hi friends

have u guys noticed this particular abt ritu raaj that when he had come to meet akshara then how he seemed the total mamas boy, and very seedha saadha types n here after a few months we have the very same rituraaj talking to naitik abt night clubs where he wants haseenas?😛

isnt it a complete charater change?

or am i missing something

cheers

megha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well it hapnz only in indian showz..lolz
love_vs_hate thumbnail
yes u r right megha... he wz jst trying to show off in front of aksh's family...MR.SHOW OFF.................................................😕
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
no Rituraj was the same back then...but he pretended to be a nice boy (like he does in front of his relatives) ..At that time, he came for just 3-4 episodes..hats off to the creatives for maintaining the continuity of the story ..now everything makes sense..why Rituraj's family were staying in a hotel, why they rejected Akshara (will come to know this very soon), what kind of a person Rituraj is (no.1 hypocrite)
-Mansi- thumbnail
Actually..when he was seeing a girl..he had to be all goody-goody..he told Naitik that Gopi dadi ko manana bahut easy tha..per chuyo..meethe baatien karo..so it shows that he was the same b4..but we did not see his other side.
-Mansi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

no Rituraj was the same back then...but he pretended to be a nice boy (like he does in front of his relatives) ..At that time, he came for just 3-4 episodes..hats off to the creatives for maintaining the continuity of the story ..now everything makes sense..why Rituraj's family were staying in a hotel, why they rejected Akshara (will come to know this very soon), what kind of a person Rituraj is (no.1 hypocrite)

Just as I was saying! :)😃
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Exactly.  RR is such a hypocrite.

He was the same when he met Akshara and family.  Just trying to too good and mannerful person.

Showing that how good son and person he is.  Like he does now in front of Naitik's family and other relatives. 

Its good that he rejected Akshara.   Otherwise our innocent Akshara may had to face so many problems. 

Naitik is so perfect for her that they made a couple created in heaven.  So cute and adorable and made for each other.
ithotuknew thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Just as I was saying! :)😃

now i get it.....wonder what will happen in the mandir sequence.....

by the way i suggest that we open a topic for weekly episode discussions......wat say.....

cheers

megha

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
even the first time he came to see akshara i very well knew that rituraj is faking everyone...there is a mystery about him....

now we got to see the whole picture....and 3-4 episodes in the past was trailer.....

he is such a fake person and a hypocyrite....i can't stand him...
he is such a chameleon....

his character somehow similer to Akshay Kumar character in Ajnabee...

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lolzz..true.. i too did notice that :P