Pavitra Rishta

The show rocks Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
True, this show looks very real and none of Ekta dha-dhum tunes can be heard. Hope this story remains Pavitra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show rocks Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaar_siya

IF-Dazzler

pyaar_siya

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i really love this show yaar
it kinda remembers me of ma city in india and also my grandmom
the way varsha mom was quarelling her for shouting loud and that people outside can hear

it reminds me of ma grandmom shes jus like that she dont like us shouting so hard as a girl

so to me its really a great show

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
luv this show and it rocks plz.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top