Pavitra Rishta

The show rocks Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sabsey pehle Hi evryone!............i am new to this forum............and this one's my first topic!...........😊

I just llove evrything about this hhow yaar!..............

The Charecters...........they all r soooooooooooo real...............😊

The visuals..............r sooooo believable..............πŸ˜ƒ

The background scores which play................r soooo pleasing to the ears...............πŸ‘

The story is sooooooooooooo nice..............Infact i just can't wait to watch the two meet..................😊

I hope the show creeps up the trps charts soon and i am sure it will soon.................

And haan Sushant rajput is doing an awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee job...............After Monday's episode where he expresses his feelings and wishes to his friend............i have been completely floored by Manav's simplicity............He is soooooooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

omg dude me tooo... i love this show...

i really wanna she them getting married...n how he wins her heart

GHT_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww completely agreee...can't wait to see them face to face...love Archu's simplicity n Manav' matureness n both r extremely Cute..spl love when Sathiya tune plays as background music..it completely suits ArMan:)
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Leo your here!!!πŸ€—

THIS SHOW ROCKS!!! I love it like crazy!! I love Manav!! and Its like i cant believe that Sushant is the same guy who plays Preet the Prankster in Kis desh and Here he s so focused and serious!!! Im lovin it i tell ya!!! The title track is Awesome!!! I love how they dont show Manav's face but show it that he's always a part of archana's life..And he's always there to help her out with it be a local train or a stormy night..Archana's night in shining armor, Manav is always there...I m getting all dreamy!!!

Mahrukh

( i know caps is considered yelling , but i cant help itπŸ˜†)

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
agree wid u =) and welcm 2 the forum!!!!!!!! :]
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Leo u also here.welcome.
Agree wid u
sp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with all of you:)!! The show is simply amazing....I became a big fan of Sushant/Manav after watching him as Preet in KDMHMD, but I always felt that he deserves to get a bigger role...and I'm soooo happy that he is playing the main lead here.....he is the reason i started watching this show....and now I'm glad I did coz I love everything about the show...I really like Archana as well though it is the first time I'm seeing her....really hope to see ArMan meeting....hope this show reaches great heights!!!
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum! And you're right about the character's they are really good :)
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree, the show is superb and Sushant is doing a wonderful convincing ob of playing such a sombre, mature and simple character like Manav.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh..I just watched some epis to see Sushant and I agree that it looks like a very good show..as leo you mentioned its very realistic till now...though I dont want to fall for any BT shows..I agree this show looks promising..