Pavitra Rishta

The show rocks Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Princess_Priya1

IF-Sizzlerz

Princess_Priya1

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Sabsey pehle Hi evryone!............i am new to this forum............and this one's my first topic!...........Smile

I just llove evrything about this hhow yaar!..............

The Charecters...........they all r soooooooooooo real...............Smile

The visuals..............r sooooo believable..............Big smile

The background scores which play................r soooo pleasing to the ears...............Clap

The story is sooooooooooooo nice..............Infact i just can't wait to watch the two meet..................Smile

I hope the show creeps up the trps charts soon and i am sure it will soon.................

And haan Sushant rajput is doing an awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee job...............After Monday's episode where he expresses his feelings and wishes to his friend............i have been completely floored by Manav's simplicity............He is soooooooooooooooo cute and adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithapyaar_siyagurl-enchantedBul3Monu-SunNaapetticoat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The show rocks Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 3:08am | IP Logged

omg dude me tooo... i love this show...

i really wanna she them getting married...n how he wins her heart

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
awww completely agreee...can't wait to see them face to face...love Archu's simplicity n Manav' matureness n both r extremely Cute..spl love when Sathiya tune plays as background music..it completely suits ArMan:)

sweetness4eva

Goldie

sweetness4eva

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Leo your here!!!Hug

THIS SHOW ROCKS!!! I love it like crazy!! I love Manav!! and Its like i cant believe that Sushant is the same guy who plays Preet the Prankster in Kis desh and Here he s so focused and serious!!! Im lovin it i tell ya!!! The title track is Awesome!!! I love how they dont show Manav's face but show it that he's always a part of archana's life..And he's always there to help her out with it be a local train or a stormy night..Archana's night in shining armor, Manav is always there...I m getting all dreamy!!!

Mahrukh

( i know caps is considered yelling , but i cant help itLOL)

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
agree wid u =) and welcm 2 the forum!!!!!!!! :]

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Leo u also here.welcome.
Agree wid u

sp87

sp87

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you:)!! The show is simply amazing....I became a big fan of Sushant/Manav after watching him as Preet in KDMHMD, but I always felt that he deserves to get a bigger role...and I'm soooo happy that he is playing the main lead here.....he is the reason i started watching this show....and now I'm glad I did coz I love everything about the show...I really like Archana as well though it is the first time I'm seeing her....really hope to see ArMan meeting....hope this show reaches great heights!!!

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum! And you're right about the character's they are really good :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top