Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

Tapasya's attitude changed!!!!! (Page 2)

anusha_123 Senior Member
anusha_123
anusha_123

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia_v

[QUOTE=smittu]

May be tappu has realised Ichki's friendship but I dont think Jogi thakur is going to get her back from the hostel and this is going to irk Tappu a lot and thats when her hatred for Ichki is gonna increase a 100-fold....I kind of feel that if even after the gen leap, this hatred of Tappu towards Ichki will continue, thats wat the creatives are looking at and so , Tappu will not be brought bac home now....

I was true na>>>>????
radash Senior Member
radash
radash

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha_123

At last when no one is playing with tapasya then tapasya is realizing how valuable was her friendship with Ichcha and she also called her and admitted her friendship to ichcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooo happpyyyy
And i think ever1 will talk with tapasya about this matter and she will b bck home with a new friends relationship with ichcha and ichcha and her ammo will both b happy but ever1 will be a little angry with tappu as they have shown what she can do when she is annoyed with any1 But atleast she is happy na!!
What all do u say plzSmile

True but tapu has to realize that if you love someone or wanted to have true friend then there should not be any condition, she was asking iccha about promise not ever take her parent from her by saying this she is still in secure about this so call her true "FRIEND" She is asking iccha to do something that iccha is not even part of.  it is tapu who thinks iccha is taking her parent away from her, it is tapu who thinks iccha is take all the love and  attention that she used to get from her parent but in real nothing like that is going on. to me tapu is very selfish and loner littel girl, she wants everything by her condition, she wants best briend but there has to be secrifies by iccha,

iccha has to do everything to make tapu happy and if she doesn't then tapu becames angry and thorugh fit about everything. Now even doctor told jogi and divya they should make tapu happy so, tapu will not be what her parent want her to be and that is do sadCryCry

tapu's attitude had not change at all i think she is going to became manipulatative person toword her parent, iccha and damini. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index