Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anusha_123

anusha_123

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
At last when no one is playing with tapasya then tapasya is realizing how valuable was her friendship with Ichcha and she also called her and admitted her friendship to ichcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooo happpyyyy
And i think ever1 will talk with tapasya about this matter and she will b bck home with a new friends relationship with ichcha and ichcha and her ammo will both b happy but ever1 will be a little angry with tappu as they have shown what she can do when she is annoyed with any1 But atleast she is happy na!!
What all do u say plzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya's attitude changed!!!!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
YAHOO!!IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!

I KNEW IT.NOBODY AGREED BUT I KNEW  IT WUD WORK.I WAS RIGHT.GO TAPASYA!

THE REAL TAPPU IS IN AGAIN.

ICCHKI AND TAPPU FRIENDSHIP IS IN AGAIN

Originally posted by anusha_123

At last when no one is playing with tapasya then tapasya is realizing how valuable was her friendship with Ichcha and she also called her and admitted her friendship to ichcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm sooooo happpyyyy
And i think ever1 will talk with tapasya about this matter and she will b bck home with a new friends relationship with ichcha and ichcha and her ammo will both b happy but ever1 will be a little angry with tappu as they have shown what she can do when she is annoyed with any1 But atleast she is happy na!!
What all do u say plzSmile

Edited by payalgarg - 09 June 2009 at 11:36pm

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged

May be tappu has realised Ichki's friendship but I dont think Jogi thakur is going to get her back from the hostel and this is going to irk Tappu a lot and thats when her hatred for Ichki is gonna increase a 100-fold....I kind of feel that if even after the gen leap, this hatred of Tappu towards Ichki will continue, thats wat the creatives are looking at and so , Tappu will not be brought bac home now....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

May be tappu has realised Ichki's friendship but I dont think Jogi thakur is going to get her back from the hostel and this is going to irk Tappu a lot and thats when her hatred for Ichki is gonna increase a 100-fold....I kind of feel that if even after the gen leap, this hatred of Tappu towards Ichki will continue, thats wat the creatives are looking at and so , Tappu will not be brought bac home now....

that is what i think

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=smittu

[/QUOTE]

TILL NOW THE SHOW GOES CENT PERCENT REAL AND IF IT FOLLOWS IT'S CUSTOMS TAPASYA IS BACK.OTHERWISE U CAN ALWAYS ADD DRAMA TO THE SHOW.LETS HOPE IT DOES NOT TURN INTO A DRAMA

Edited by payalgarg - 10 June 2009 at 5:11am

bystander

IF-Stunnerz

bystander

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i hope tappu is not doing some drama....just to get home...kinda emotional blackmail....

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
see. nothing happened like that.infact tappu fell ill of guilt and lonelyness..poor girl....i had pity on her when she was recalling iccha's name in semi concious state in the hospital.n the dim voice.it was so touching........
the kids will be together again.n this time in an unbreakable bond.wo kehte hai na jo rishte toot kar dubara bante hain wo zindagi bhar ke rishte ban jaate hain

anusha_123

anusha_123

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I was atleast true they brought tappu to her haveli!!!!!
I was not at all wrong na?Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.