Bidaai tracks of late for Bidaai fans

Poll

How are you reacting to Bidaai lately?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Of late Bidaai is testing a lot of its fan's patience. How close is it to lose its fans?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I watch Bidaai cuz it's a habit now... I'm hoping for improvement but my main reason of watching is the fact that I'm addicted and for my awesome foursome
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watch bidaai cuz of the awesome foursome
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sadly, event he foursome cant save Bidaai for me, the way its going. Right now, I'm only reading the updates and watching if it seems tolerable.

On the plus side, there are more Ragvir scenes these days, which is good. Par the Salekh story isnt progressing, which puts me off. WE WANT SALEKH. :(
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SaAlekh is a huge disappointment, I wanted to see more improvements in Alekh so that Sadna can be given all the rights of a wife, and to see their relationship progress... but its going in the opposite direction =[
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, rather than develop Saleikh they are sidetracking to illogical matchmaking in Aleikh's mind.

About Ragvir, they have managed to ruin Ranvir for me and no justifiication on Ranvir's behaviour will change that for me. Ranvir's secrecy and lies are turning me off. Even Navin is more sincere and well-behaved  to his wife
chronic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show is currently just a shadow of its former self......

Rajan Shahi should just end our misery and finish it.....There's not much they can do now that will actually redeem the show in my eyes as it has already lost heaps of momentum....
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Watch regularly, no problem with current tracks
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haw, probably will start watching again as my fellow Bidaaians are going paagal over the past 2 episodes. Good sign. :)
jia_v thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am watching t regularly and hoping that it will be better soon