•  
Poll Question :

can kashish love sujal as much as sujal loves her

Poll Choice
yes , y not
no,never
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago
i think kashish can never love sujal as much as he loves her........... what say guys??????
SHE CAN...........AND SHE WILL............
SHE WILL BE THE BEST WIFE NOW .IN FACT I WONT BE SURPRISED IF SHE WINS THE BEST PATNI AWARD AT THIS YEARS  STAR PARIWAR AWARDS.
ofcourse shes gona love him more than anything because now she understands him and i agree to kaur that she wont be able to love sujal as much sujal has loved her and ruined his life for her, yh it would great if she won the best patni award as she surely deserves it!

yes of course she will!  Becuz she now knows the depthness of Sujal's pyaar ❤️!

kash Sujalfan and Humm ko bhee itna pyar dai...right guys?!

yeah sure why not? i mean i hope  she'll love him very very much but, she'll not love him more than he loves her or will she? i don't know 😕 but i do hope she becomes a good patni and wins the award....😃

She can never love Sujal as much he loves her.
sorry sujalfan its impossible....never it can happen rajeev iz rajeev no one can love kash as much as suji does.....

yes she can luv him as much as he does coz now she knows how much he cares for her.

In my opinion Kash loves Sujal as much as Sujal loves her but the only thing is that she hide her feelings. Though she was busy in defeating sujal still she loose to him. When she consummate her marriage. Coz true love always win....
Even Sujal is very much sure of love of Kashish....