Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia_v

but i dont think that tapu really missing icha...i think she is doing this to come back home and she knows her parents will listen to icha

but i am not sure, maybe tapu has really become good...but she gonna be negative again after leap after that stupid guy who gonna come between them :@

jia_v,tapasya has been shown recalling her friendship with iccha with tears in her eyes while she ws alone.how do u take that as faking?u dont fake with urself.who was there to listen all this.

as for her goodness,she has not become good,she is good.the nani factor made her bad.now tappu minus nani simply rockss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bring on the generation leap (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ms-tabu

Goldie

ms-tabu

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
if SBS is to believed then the leap the leap was slated for 15th june, but i didnt c any indicationConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top