Bring on the generation leap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow nice.. Tappu missing Iccha in hostel (don't care) but atleast she learnt that her tantrums weren't taking her anywhere.. why were the boarding girls so bitchy.. kids forget and forgive pretty easily at this age.. the 2 girls were just weird..maybe boarding school didn't teach them behavior ๐Ÿ˜Š.  

Anyways it had to happen for Tapasya's character to come home and the girls to grow up together.. Hopefully this new track of Tappu feeling sorry is not going to go back and forth again. Im so ready for something new .. fresh faces to check out, fresh storyline to comment on, fresh dramas to laugh at, a little less sobbing, a little sensible dressing. The love story track doesn't look very promising but atleast we can get a whole lotta chuckles out of it.. Bring it on!!
Edited by gullicricket - 14 years ago
i am not ready for the leap but tapu minus nani will always work and i hope this time tapu does realize that she does mean what she says because she still was begging iccha to ask jogi to bring her back home, so, i hope she is not using iccha for herself and once she is back home lets hope  nani don't  brainwash tapu again.
The storyline spins round and round.. Damini packing, Tapasya fighting, Iccha sobbing, Tapasya apologizing, Iccha forgiving, Damini unpacking, Jogi lecturing, Naani conniving, Divya pouting.. same thing over and over again.. now the story can go 2 places from here.. either with Tappu really accepting Iccha or faking it to get home.. first option makes the story less dramatic and second option makes the storyline go round again for the umpteenth number of time. I havent seen the two actresses chosen for their teenage roles act before so Im really looking fwd to the change.
Originally posted by gullicricket

Wow nice.. Tappu missing Iccha in hostel (don't care) but atleast she learnt that her tantrums weren't taking her anywhere.. why were the boarding girls so bitchy.. kids forget and forgive pretty easily at this age.. the 2 girls were just weird..maybe boarding school didn't teach them behavior ๐Ÿ˜Š.  

Anyways it had to happen for Tapasya's character to come home and the girls to grow up together.. Hopefully this new track of Tappu feeling sorry is not going to go back and forth again. Im so ready for something new .. fresh faces to check out, fresh storyline to comment on, fresh dramas to laugh at, a little less sobbing, a little sensible dressing. The love story track doesn't look very promising but atleast we can get a whole lotta chuckles out of it.. Bring it on!!

YAHOO!!IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!

I KNOW THIS WUD HAPPEN.I KNEW IT!

I WAS RIGHT.GO TAPASYA!

THE REAL TAPPU IS IN AGAIN.

ICCHKI AND TAPPU FRIENDSHIP IS IN AGAIN

HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAAZIGAR KEHTE HAI!

SO IS TAPASYA!

as for the boarding girls.i dont think anybody used to forgive me when i was rude to them unless i said sorry.neither did i ever forgive anybody without he/she said sorry.u might be having a different story(as usual).but now please stop finding flaws in the show unnecesarily and if u cant learn anything from it atleast watch it. kuch to seekh hi jaaoge.

Originally posted by gullicricket

The storyline spins round and round.. Damini packing, Tapasya fighting, Iccha sobbing, Tapasya apologizing, Iccha forgiving, Damini unpacking, Jogi lecturing, Naani conniving, Divya pouting.. same thing over and over again.. now the story can go 2 places from here.. either with Tappu really accepting Iccha or faking it to get home.. first option makes the story less dramatic and second option makes the storyline go round again for the umpteenth number of time. I havent seen the two actresses chosen for their teenage roles act before so Im really looking fwd to the change.

tappu is not faking.it is evident that she recalls her friendship when nobody took her nakras and didnt play with her at all.she has realized her mistake.she is now  old tapasya again.the hostel thing has worked out(though nobody agreed with me when i said it wud). 

the show has to be renamed with a K factor if she is now shown faking

Originally posted by payalgarg

tappu is not faking.it is evident that she recalls her friendship when nobody took her nakras and didnt play with her at all.she has realized her mistake.she is now  old tapasya again.the hostel thing has worked out(though nobody agreed with me when i said it wud). 

the show has to be renamed with a K factor if she is now shown faking

@ payal
Just hoping wat u said wil be true....
Our very own sweet  tappu will be back.

n Post Leap they'll bring the story differently, not same same old

2 girls liking the same man

Loving one guy n marry some other

1 making sacrifies the other plotting evil plans

One guy secretly loving the main lead, he becoming the angel
to resuce, den one fine day we come 2 kno he s also negetive

The main lead crying enuf 2 make Thar dessert flooded

Misunderstandings..... etc

The elder sis in law, bua,sister,dadi,maa (list is endless)
 of the male lead being wicked in the family n undoubtly snobish
n chacha or cousins plotin to throw the male lead out of property

n dialogs like "Ek Mamuli Naukrani Ki Beti Iss Ghar  ki, hamare
Khandhan Ki bahu nahi ban sakti"

"tum ne ye soch bhi kaise liye ki tum mere bete ko phasa yo ge
aur mein chup chap dekti rahoongi"

Edited by fruit_n_nut - 14 years ago
but i dont think that tapu really missing icha...i think she is doing this to come back home and she knows her parents will listen to icha

but i am not sure, maybe tapu has really become good...but she gonna be negative again after leap after that stupid guy who gonna come between them :@
Originally posted by fruit_n_nut

@ payal
Just hoping wat u said wil be true....
Our very own sweet  tappu will be back.

n Post Leap they'll bring the story differently, not same same old

2 girls liking the same man

Loving one guy n marry some other

1 making sacrifies the other plotting evil plans

One guy secretly loving the main lead, he becoming the angel
to resuce, den one fine day we come 2 kno he s also negetive

The main lead crying enuf 2 make Thar dessert flooded

Misunderstandings..... etc

The elder sis in law, bua,sister,dadi,maa (list is endless)
 of the male lead being wicked in the family n undoubtly snobish
n chacha or cousins plotin to throw the male lead out of property

n dialogs like "Ek Mamuli Naukrani Ki Beti Iss Ghar  ki, hamare
Khandhan Ki bahu nahi ban sakti"

"tum ne ye soch bhi kaise liye ki tum mere bete ko phasa yo ge
aur mein chup chap dekti rahoongi"

SHUBH SHUBH BOLO YAAR๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by jia_v

but i dont think that tapu really missing icha...i think she is doing this to come back home and she knows her parents will listen to icha

but i am not sure, maybe tapu has really become good...but she gonna be negative again after leap after that stupid guy who gonna come between them :@

jia_v,tapasya has been shown recalling her friendship with iccha with tears in her eyes while she ws alone.how do u take that as faking?u dont fake with urself.who was there to listen all this.

as for her goodness,she has not become good,she is good.the nani factor made her bad.now tappu minus nani simply rockss
if SBS is to believed then the leap the leap was slated for 15th june, but i didnt c any indication๐Ÿ˜•