9th June Update: "My Subhadara is back"

Posted: 14 years ago

Bandini 9th June, 09

Guys I am extremely sorry, had to help fix the office scanner and do some office work for my dad..it was all a last moment thing…very unexpected. Please forgive me.

Khemi tells Nanaji she wants to talk to him. Nanaji asks her what's up. She says, when u fixed Santo's marriage with Maalik, I was angry with you because even though u knew that Maalik has 5 kids, u still chose to get her married to maalik, I was very sad for Santo because u made her a Bandini and sent her to that house,…but now I realize that even though Kadu is older than Santo, Santo played the role of a mother beautifully. I am so proud of her. Because of Santo…Kadu's life was saved from being destroyed. Nanaji says that Santo is very smart, she did all this with a lot of patience without telling anyone at home, she saved the daughter of the house and also the izzat of the house. I hope khodiyaar ma gives Santo so much shakti (power) to continue let Santo take care of her house like she did.

Just then Khemi sees Hiten sitting on his cot getting wet in the rain. Khemi excuses herself and goes out with an umbrella by placing it over her and Hiten. She asks him are u thinking about Kaddu? I am also sad that Kaddu's wedding was cancelled but I am happy that she was saved from Sandeep's trap…no matter how big the storm is…it will settle down eventually. Hiten gets up from the cot and says…the storm that Sandeep got has settle down and even Kaddu is saved, but the storm that is going on in DM's heart, I wonder what all it will take away. (jo toofan Mr. Mahiyavanshi ke mann mein ooth raha hoga na jaane woh kya kya lekar jaayega)

DM is sitting on the terrace all sad and dejected. Moti ben comes and sees her naanka all sad and upset…she tells him, u haven't slept all night long, and now it's dawn, at least sleep now. DM says…Subhadara kept on telling me not to…but being the stubborn man that I am I bought everything that Kaddu asked for. Because of which Kaddu never asked from her mother but from me. I know that to fulfill the responsibilities of raising a mother-less daughter is difficult, but I have fulfilled my responsibilities…then why did she do this to me? Moti ben is sad for her brother…she is trying to explain…but DM cuts her off. He says…I am hurt that Kaddu's marriage broke off, but what hurts me even more is that she made such a big decision about her life and hid it from me…Moti ben is helpless. DM continues…Kaddu didn't tell me before the engagement or after it not even before the wedding…and all this time she kept on meeting that guy and betrayed me. She was so little, since then I have paid attention to her smallest things…I used to be her horse when she was little and when she grew up on these shoulders I carried her future and she only did this to me. (I know it sounds silly in INGLIS. Sorry) DM is crying…Moti ben says they r just kids. DM says but kids are innocent…my innocent daughter only betrayed me, she ruined everything. I am missing Subhadara a lot today. He wipes his tears. He says…do one thing Moti ben, call all the family members together, I wanna say something to Kaddu.

All the family members gather in the living area. Kaddu looks at DM and DM looks back at her…not with anger…but just disappointment. Ba asks him why did he call them there all of a sudden…DM says that when a problem comes all of a sudden, a decision should also be made all of a sudden…I have always kept justice above relationships, I have always punished the one who commits a crime, even if it is a Mahiyavanshi. Kaddu looks worried. Maulik got punished, hiten got punished too and if I don't punish Kaddu, that won't be just. Ba says but unintentionally mistakes happen..DM cuts her off saying yeah, unintentionally mistakes do happen but KAddu did it all on purpose which is why she will have to bear the punishment. Kaddu is shocked (don't know why she is shocked, it's her dad's fav thing to do LOL) And your punishment is that from now on your father won't talk to you and you won't talk to me…Kaddu is devastated. Ba is shocked. Moti ben tries to intervene…DM says if it would have been my son, I would have thrown him out but she is a girl, and she will only leave the house after marriage, and so Kaddu has to bear this punishment, I don't want to hear anything more regarding this. End of discussion. HEHE. DM walks away…everyone is sad. Kaddu cries and runs to her room. Santo feels bad for her.

DM is in his room talking to Subhi's portrait. He tells her yeah I know u are sad, and by giving Kaddu this punishment even I am not happy. She was the pride of this house and she hurt the pratishtha of the house…had so many hopes with my daughter, but none of them is fulfilled. I wanted to fulfill ur promise to Meghna, but because of KAddu I couldn't fulfill. Ba comes in and says…u are regretting what u couldn't do , but what about the wrong that u have done. U didn't punish Kaddu but yourself. DM says if that's so, then so be it..a child's karam is the uttar dahitwa (don't know what that means, he used it a lot in today's epi). When they make a mistake, then something must have gone wrong in their upbringing, and if something went wrong in my upbringing then I accept this punishment. Ba is frustrated, she is like why do u always try to be DharamRaj, why don't u think from a father's point of view…why r u punishing her…for realizing her mistake or for coming back to the right track from the wrong track. DM is not convinced. Ba continues…if kid's make mistakes repeatedly then it's the parent's duty to punish the kid, but if the kid wants to correct his/her mistake it's the parent's duty to support their kid. Ba says Kaddu needs a Ma not Maalik, go support her, or else she will be devastated. DM says what I have done is right, she made a mistake and she got…Ba says in your haste you punished Hiten, don't u remember what Santo said in panchayat that punishment is not the solution for everything and that there is one thing called repentance, right now ur daughter needs ur shoulder on which she can keep her head and cry and make her heart lighter. She doesn't need the maalik of dharampur who increases the burden on her heart, she needs her father. She continues…fine, if not you then I will be there for her…her mother's mother…even today these shoulders have the strength to make someone's heart's burden lighter…hehe. Ba goes away leaving DM thoughtful.

Santo is coming down the stairs and Ba sees her, (don't know what she is thinking). Santo goes into Kaddu's room. She finds Kaddu all sad. She tells Kaddu, what happened was bad but every bad has a good behind it…Sandeep betrayed you, Maalik yelled at you, everyone got mad, you must have been hurt, but u didn't cry even once. She sits beside her and keeps her hand on her shoulder. Santo continues…they say tears take with them all the burden of the heart, so please cry once and let it all out…u will feel lighter. She asks her when did she meet Sandeep?...it must have been a year now…first u guys became friends, then lovers…u used to tell me that he understood u right, even if no one else did…after Hiten left the house u told Sandeep everything… u trusted him so much that for him u chose to leave everyone. After seeing ur trust in him, even I was ready to talk to Maalik about Sandeep but Sandeep betrayed u, he shouldn't have done that…finally Kaddu starts crying. Kaddu says…he betrayed me, lied to me for his father. He didn't do anything, it was all my fault that I believed him. I betrayed my dad, my family for him…I maligned everyone for him. Santo says we all make mistakes. Kaddu says I made a mistake and gave dad such a big dhokaa…for my own selfish reasons I went against my family..i didn't understand u…(she hugs Santo) why did u make me cry? Santo says…coz it was necessary…not because u broke Maalik's trust but because u trusted the one who wasn't worth ur trust. Ba is watching all this and is crying the happy tears…she says to herself…now Kaddu doesn't need my support she has got her mother…MY Subhadara is BACK. Kaddu and Santo continue to hug and cry.

Nice episode, still no DM & S scene..... They need to stop dragging & move on...
Wonderful update, what a touching scene between Santo and Kaddu...
Wonderful episode. Many things were resolved today 👏
wow! what a touching episode! thankyou for the update!
Thanks sammie
I missed the episode today was waiting for the update and you have done a wonderful update.
The episode sounds very interesting will surely catch the repeat tomorrow.
Thanks a tonne.
yes episode is ok

bond with santu and kaduu.....this is nice

also bond with Baa and santu

uuhhh!! so sweet a the end, between santo and kadum

oh my god.......santo finaly get the trust of khudo

she is in the way to get DM trust
Thanx 4 the update...... 😊