Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i agree he is hot...but his character rituraj is irritating....he had graduated master degree for fooling people around him incliding his parents and relatives....poor his parents they think their babloo is such a sweet guy....

i can't stand him when he making faking infront of his family but when he is with naitik i like it because naitik knows his true colours and naitik knows how answer him back....

he is such a fake person and a womaniser...poor that girl who is going to get married with rituraj....thank god akshara is saved because her rajkumar naitik has saved her

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshara is saved & so lucky (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
whatever happens , happens for good..Akshara's parents needed to learn this lesson and I'm glad when they find out about Rituraj, they will feel guilty that they tortured Akshara so much at tht time for this stupid guy !

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

whatever happens , happens for good..Akshara's parents needed to learn this lesson and I'm glad when they find out about Rituraj, they will feel guilty that they tortured Akshara so much at tht time for this stupid guy !

i agree...rajshri even stopped her singing...now they will regret big time how their daughter went through the torture when rituraj rejected akshara....and akshara will also realise the man she was in love is a womaniser and this man is not worth her love.....she will realise that it was only a crush not love....

thank god akshara is marrying a very nice and simple guy who not only love his family but everyone surrounded him......i am really proud of naitik that he is such a wonderful human being...

so much difference between two brothers....

Naitik is such a sweet...simple...clean-hearted man...i can tell him that his attitute is just like god....

Rituraj is such a womaniser...cheater....fake...liar...freaking person

Varsha-01

IF-Rockerz

Varsha-01

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Yeah true.........

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
very true
Originally posted by _charu_

yeah ! nybody cud have imagined tht he's a womanizer ! how well he cheats his parents and relatives ! one can learn the art of faking it frm rituraj ! what a hypcrite.

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
yaar he is very clever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top