Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Are Creatives reading the forum topics??

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think whatever question were raised in the forum about how could rituraj be his real massi son and them staying at hotel will be answered...not like other serials where they leave them open...i think some of the creatives are checking this forum and know that the audience is not that dumb..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's great if they do so...yrkkh is rocking these days ! n all our complaints were also taken care of :)
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah...lets give them more rocking suggestion from time to time........:).............
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
neki aur poochh poochh......koi bhi suggestions agar lad jaaye den achha hi hai naa......we shud give our suggesstions...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sks7

I think whatever question were raised in the forum about how could rituraj be his real massi son and them staying at hotel will be answered...not like other serials where they leave them open...i think some of the creatives are checking this forum and know that the audience is not that dumb..

🤣🤣🤣... now a days they are running out of ideas since they have to create 3 show stories .. bidaai is flopping with unrealistic touch.. so it is good if they take suggestions at least from this forum and make it worth watching..
kuli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣... now a days they are running out of ideas since they have to create 3 show stories .. bidaai is flopping with unrealistic touch.. so it is good if they take suggestions at least from this forum and make it worth watching..
[/QUOTE]

Lol i agree with you there. bidaai is loosing its touch and would be great if they sort it out soon! and not drag it on. esp aleks recovery!
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats55

very true...i think some us should also suggest ideas in Bidaai forum...but ya they answered the question of them staying in hotel  coz our munna and family had gone to kedarnath....