Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Are Creatives reading the forum topics??

sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think whatever question were raised in the forum about how could rituraj be his real massi son and them staying at hotel will be answered...not like other serials where they leave them open...i think some of the creatives are checking this forum and know that the audience is not that dumb..

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
it's great if they do so...yrkkh is rocking these days ! n all our complaints were also taken care of :)
LiveLoveLaugh5 IF-Dazzler
LiveLoveLaugh5
LiveLoveLaugh5

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
yeah...lets give them more rocking suggestion from time to time........:).............
Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
neki aur poochh poochh......koi bhi suggestions agar lad jaaye den achha hi hai naa......we shud give our suggesstions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

I think whatever question were raised in the forum about how could rituraj be his real massi son and them staying at hotel will be answered...not like other serials where they leave them open...i think some of the creatives are checking this forum and know that the audience is not that dumb..

ROFLROFLROFL... now a days they are running out of ideas since they have to create 3 show stories .. bidaai is flopping with unrealistic touch.. so it is good if they take suggestions at least from this forum and make it worth watching..
kuli Senior Member
kuli
kuli

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL... now a days they are running out of ideas since they have to create 3 show stories .. bidaai is flopping with unrealistic touch.. so it is good if they take suggestions at least from this forum and make it worth watching..
[/QUOTE]

Lol i agree with you there. bidaai is loosing its touch and would be great if they sort it out soon! and not drag it on. esp aleks recovery!
sks7 Goldie
sks7
sks7

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

Originally posted by sks7

very true...i think some us should also suggest ideas in Bidaai forum...but ya they answered the question of them staying in hotel  coz our munna and family had gone to kedarnath....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top