Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choco.bub thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Aquarius15

Even if she doesn't know how she feels she should clear his misunderstandings about the whole taking advantage of her thing.

But she's new to all this and for her armaan is the closest thing to family so when ever armaan catches her and abhi it's like her dad catching them for nikki
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_ya

But she's new to all this and for her armaan is the closest thing to family so when ever armaan catches her and abhi it's like her dad catching them for nikki

What about the times when she's not with abhi and she's with the gang. Can't she tell him then?
choco.bub thumbnail
Yeah but Then most likely all of them will gang up on her instead of only Armaan . to Nikki only ridz understand's her b/c ridz has been thru the same situatuion.

BTW : I'm neha
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love_ya

Yeah but Then most likely all of them will gang up on her instead of only Armaan . to Nikki only ridz understand's her b/c ridz has been thru the same situatuion.

BTW : I'm neha

Oh hi neha i'm fatima. I know you're an AN fan. But remember when everyone found out about ar she spoke up against the whole gang and made them see sanse. Why can't she do it again.
choco.bub thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquarius15

Oh hi neha i'm fatima. I know you're an AN fan. But remember when everyone found out about ar she spoke up against the whole gang and made them see sanse. Why can't she do it again.

I guess for her it was " Easier said than done " but when ridz was in this situation it was after a year in AR's relationship so they knew what they wanted but these feelings to AN are sooo new
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She ain't piggybacking, she's torn into 2 and she's nervous of admitting her feelings........it is natural and happens to the boldest of us. Ridzi needs to help coz she is the only 1 who sees thru the tru feelings of BOTH nikki and Abhi. And plus Armaan is more likely to be pacified by his love than his friend, however much a Best friend she myt be. Ridzi is the way 2 Armaan's heart and i hope it works

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Right now its not that important whether Nikki knows she is in love with Abhi or not, whether she is able to convince herself about it and tell Abhi or Armaan or the gang abt it..

The big issue here is that Abhi's character is at stake ! When   Abhi asked her twice "Bolo Nikki" before Armaan interfered all she needed to yell out NO, you've all got it wrong ! all she kept saying Armaan Armaan !

I really like Nikki but not happy at all with the fact that she just watches her friends humiliate Abhi ! After such insulting behaviour from his Juniors because the girl ( who he loves and who leads him to believe that she reciprocates that love) keeps mum and allows her friends to believe he is a BAD Guy, Abhi should just let go ! Let Nikki sort out her own self whenever she wants to or live under Armaan's shadow ! He needs to gather his wits and maintain his dignity.

Michelle

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
at this point of time, this track can proceed in 2 ways.
1) riddhima talks to armaan, and they have a big blow up, which will be conveniently stretched for few more weeks. in the mean time, the ring issue, which i still see in the background from time to time will also come into the open, adding fuel to the roaring fire. on the AN front, abhi will be rightly furious with niki and give her the cold shoulder, and both will keep crying and moping around.

2) riddhima talks sense into armaan, or gives him a hint. niki and armaan have a heart to heart. niki tries to apologize to abhi but he is too traumatized by the way she betrayed him to be able to trust her immediately. so their relationship is in an impasse now, with armaan keeping his finely chiseled nose, far out of it. 😃 . simultaneously, rahul and muskaan track which has been slowly cooking for a while now, is brought out, and we proceed sensibly towards AR engagement.

option 2 would be the best and logical way to proceed, but i will be REALLY surprised if the story does not go according to option 1.
musiclover7 thumbnail
well done. i completely agree with everything you've said, excellently put!

im sorry to say, but nikki's a loser for not speaking up. armaan is her supposed "best friend", if you are in love with a guy, SPEAK UP! it's really lame on her part to not support her love in this situation in front of her friends.
i know i wouldn't date someone who wouldn't stick up for our love in front of our friends. 

Well, as if today's episode wasn't irritating enough with interns ganging up against Abhimanyu and Armie still believing Abhi to be some sorta womanizing hedonist  (all thanks to Nikita) , the precap is equally irritating!😡

Nikita is the biggest example of all talk and no substance as far as strong personalities go. All her vibrance , strength and guts have failed the fire test and she has turned out to be a tongue tied weakling. The disappointment and paineed shock on Abhi's face when Armaan accuses him of leching at her was so hitting. Abhimanyu could not believe that this girl did not tell Armaan anything! And even now at this crucial moment , she is just crying like some 1930s heroine.😆.....and even in the precap , she is sobbing like hell, giving Meena Kumari some serious competition and crying in Riddhima's lap??????????????????????

Friendly concern aside , why should Riddhima go and pull up Armaan? Why should she show him the mirror of truth? Why should she go and defend Abhimanyu to him? It is Nikita's job , not her's. It is because of Nikita not opening her mouth that AbhiMaan has gone this far.....forget loving , Nikita did not have the guts to even defend Abhi's character. Armaan was charged in anger and under a false situation ...and Nikki should have put her foot down to explain things. I don't think any man worth his salt will take such a humiliation and i don't see any reason for Abhi to pursue Niks.....It is Nik who should be doing it now....

Riddhima should shake up Nikita and tell her to GET A LIFE and get some spine as well. If you love Abhimanyu , admit it to the world and with defiance - I am not your baby sitter!

Riddhima ko bali ka bakra banne ki koi zaroorat nahiin hai.

Edited by musiclover7 - 14 years ago
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hope4u

at this point of time, this track can proceed in 2 ways.
1) riddhima talks to armaan, and they have a big blow up, which will be conveniently stretched for few more weeks. in the mean time, the ring issue, which i still see in the background from time to time will also come into the open, adding fuel to the roaring fire. on the AN front, abhi will be rightly furious with niki and give her the cold shoulder, and both will keep crying and moping around.

2) riddhima talks sense into armaan, or gives him a hint. niki and armaan have a heart to heart. niki tries to apologize to abhi but he is too traumatized by the way she betrayed him to be able to trust her immediately. so their relationship is in an impasse now, with armaan keeping his finely chiseled nose, far out of it. 😃 . simultaneously, rahul and muskaan track which has been slowly cooking for a while now, is brought out, and we proceed sensibly towards AR engagement.

option 2 would be the best and logical way to proceed, but i will be REALLY surprised if the story does not go according to option 1.

i know, going by DMG 's past record ption 1 sadly seems 2 b a more likely possibility