**Hussain-Juhi Magic land** - Page 119

Posted: 14 years ago
Aashirwaad was one awesome serial
it depicted the families on how they handled children

Sandhya Mridul also had a good role but with them wanting to windup didnt use her much

but loved the chemistry between Hu-Salvi

and Poonam was awesome as Hu friend and confidante.

PPW is a unique reality show and as far they adapt to the Indian culture and understanding of families. It will do wonders

wishing JuSach all the best wishes

CK mixed review makes the whole team to give more better results

The reviews are more on postive inspirational and motivation review and that is constructive criticism to make it one of the best weekly shows on TV

it one of the best weekly shows on TV in a just known channel is itself an achievement
Edited by surakshita - 14 years ago
this is the new FC of HuJu

Here we are on Pg 150, so lets proceed to the next FC.

Afreen's AWESOME TEASER

thanks afreen for a breathtaking sizzling HP

Originally posted by mirza_ajju

Hussain & Juhi alias Sumeet Kumkum one of the most popular onscreen couple. With serial Kumkum their onscreen chemistry became very much popular and they become the best couple on Indian Television. They are remembered still most of the times as Sumeet Kumkum and in their real life they are Best Buddies.

Some Information About Hussain & Juhi Who Are New To FC.....

HUSSAIN KUWAJERWALA

Full Name: Hussain Kuwajerwala
Date Of Birth: October 12
Home Town: Mumbai
Married To: Tina Darira
Married On: December 21, 2005
Siblings: 1 Brother Qaeed & 1 Sister Nafisa
Serials: Aashirwad, Kumkum, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kangan, Sarhadein, Kanyadaan, Krishna Arjun.
Reality Shows Done: Nach Baliye 2 (Winner), Shabaash India (Host), Indian Idol 3&4 (Host), Yeh Hai Jalwa (1st Runner Up), Chinchpokli to China (Guest Performance), Saas Vs Bahu( Guest Performance), Nach Baliye 4 (Guest Performance).
Shows Hosted: Kisme Kitna Hai Dum, Kuch Kar Dikhana Hai, Khullja Sim Sim, Kaalakars, Shabaash India, Indian Idol 3&4, Nach Baliye 3.
Commercials: Close Up, Leher, Kurkure, Perk, Gillette, Priya Gold, Rexona, RMD Pan Masala, United Cookers, Seylon Tea, Harpic, Supreme Detergent, Relispray, Noga Juice, Perk.

JUHI PARMAR
Full Name: Juhi Parmar
Date Of Birth: 14th December
Home Town: Rajasthan
Married To: Sachin Shroff
Married On: February 15, 2009
Siblings: 1 Sister Heena Parmar
Serials: Kumkum, Shaheen, Choodiyan, Devi, Jee Sahib, Yeh Jeevan Hai, Rishtey, Pehchaan, Tere Ishq Main, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (Guest Appearance), Meet Mila De Rabba (Guest Appearance)
Movies: Pehchaan
Reality Shows Done: Comedy Circus 2(Winner), Say Shava Shava(2nd Runner Up), Saas Vs Bahu, Chinchpokli To China(Guest Performance), Kisme Kitna Hai Dum(Guest Appearance), Kucch Kar Dikhana Hai(Guest Appearance), Khulja Sim Sim(Guest Appearance)
Shows Hosted: Antakshari, Nach Baliye 3 (Charity Episode), Chhote Miyan, Chhote Miyan Bade Miyan, Star Voice Of India(Special Episode)
Commercials: Argil Tile, Noga Juice, Seylon Tea, Tanishq, Kutchina, United Cookers, Supreme Detergent, Tata Sky.
 Sumeet Kumkum The New Name To Love.....Sumeet Kumkum Ruled The Television For More Than 7 Years. They Are Still There In Hearts Of Their Fans, And Will Be For Life Long. They Gave New Meaning To Love, Taught How To Trust Each Other And Love Unconditionally.
So Guys Lets Make This Love To Be Remembered For The Coming Years & Years.

SOME AWESOME PICS

LINKS TO PREVIOUS FANCLUBS

Hey Guys So Lets Make This Fanclub Heaven With The Discussion Of The Best Hussain And Juhi.....
Post All The Things Related To Them.........Hope Guys You All Will Have Great Time Discussing About Hussain And Juhi.......

Originally posted by surakshita

almost a year back this was the dream sequence awesome dance of Sukk

Credit goes to 1451510

ENJOY

Juhi-Hussain, A PERFECT JODI with sizzling chemistry that is everfresh and everlasting always depicts something new with their awesome artistic abilities

Originally posted by norzar

hi

saw the vm naz

its beautiful

you have captured so many romantic moments fo sukk in this vm

love the song, form dil ka rishta you ahve used,

first in beautiffully with the clips

will post more comments on it soon

thanks dear

norzar

Originally posted by Rah_HuJu

Am missing HuJu more and more day by day...really happy to see them with their respective better halfs, but just hope they do come together again on-screen...life's become dull and void without their presence :-( Thanks guys for all the pics and articles...yaadein yaadein...

Originally posted by maheen55

me too want to watch juhi hussain together soon on tv .thanks for sharing this video surakshita purani yadain taaza hogae

hi

rahila and maheen  would love to see huju something onscreen too, lekein it has to be somehting big and better

wouldnt mind a movie,, hosting or even a serial(but only weekly)

norzar

definite

as now HUJU have both the mediums available to them BIG and SMALL Screen

The Complete ALBUM of the AWESOME FOUR

Originally posted by Sahar18

OMG this is exactly what happens when I have exams coming up...I miss out on the BEST topics hehe...Shukar hai Sur nay mujhe bataya warna I would have missed out on it completely...First of all I have to say WOW...AMAZING post Sur and Di tune bhi kya pics choose ki I loved it...GOOD JOB to both of you...Well maine bhi kuch banaya hai to contribute to the post hehe...I know I am late lekin mujhse raha nahin gaya lol...I made a vm with some of the cute SuKk kisses and the background music is Kaise Mujhe Instrumental...Hopefully you guys will like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yrh-bKHaW8[/YOUTUBE]
Luv Alwayz Sahar๐Ÿ˜ณ

hi

thanks so mcuh naz sahar for completing the package of pics on suraskhita amazingly made topic of kisses

this has to beone of  the cutest pic of jusachin

jusachin are made for each other

enjoyed reading evryones comments on the topic

norzar

Naz has updated post

its on Sukk and on SaJuHuTi

many pictures and a video is there form pg 1 to 4

enjoy

thanks a ton

Posted: 28 April 2009 at 7:55am

Originally posted by NazNgs

Haila Kiss day..? ye bhi hota hain...i did not know..
Ruhi mujhe bhi nahi pata tah yaar...

WOW sury kya gr8 pics send ki tune yaar...awesome...loved HuTi and JuSach ones
uffff so magical ..

achha chalo main bhi kuch SuKk kiss wala pic dikhati hoon..
SuKk are the best...to dekho SuKk ke different Kisses from both new and old janam....

forehead kisses of SuKk

Kiss on the cheek

Waise to forehead aur cheek kisses bahut teh SuKk ke
New Janam mein aur Old Janam mein..

Lets look at some memorable and magical kisses
which were only one or two time in the whole 7 years of Kk

SuKk kisses in alag style

kiss on hand

kiss on eyes

kiss on nose

kiss on foot

kiss on neck

ufff itne saare kisses SuKk ke teh...
all were mindblowing and magical..

HAPPY KISS DAY EVERYONE

Naz

Sorry for posting here ๐Ÿ˜• Congrats on completing the FC BTWEdited by Sahar18 - 14 years ago
Hey ppl plzz vote for Sachina nd Juhi in PPW forum... they are lagging behind
 Hury up and vote our favourities !!!
๐Ÿ˜ณluv u all.i want 2 c hussain n juhi again plz mk it posible.
๐Ÿ˜Šluv u hussain meri jan.luvu tina juhi and sachin.plz hussain cm again wd juhi๐Ÿ˜‰me wating.plz gv me ur cell no