Celebrity Fan Clubs

[*-Mohit Sehgal ki Deewaniz#2-*] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Yeah I was wondering what's Sid doing in Mohit ki deewaniz club lol.

Definitely, I just don't want Nupur to turn into a confused, lost soul.  She is the life of MJHT and her smile and attitude always makes me laugh and love her.  I just hope she won't be as confused always as she is now.

Yep, SaYank are rocking! Love them!

Ok, no more unrelated talks.... LOL

In terms of Mohit, I think he has improved a lot as an actor and that's his achievement! And adorable he has always been.

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[*-Mohit Sehgal ki Deewaniz#2-*] (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
lol.. i wont be here that often then.. as we have to talk abt mohit n i dont have anything to talk abt him LOLLOL

all i can say is jagooo sammy LOLLOLLOL

pliz dont choose a gorilla for urself when u already have a asmaan kii parii who loves u like crazyyy *blush* LOLLOLLOL

but he is kinda cute =D

haha me too dont want nupi to turn that confused n stuf..
either make her fall in love wid mayu yea toh just make her our normal nupi.. thats it !!!!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

lol.. i wont be here that often then.. as we have to talk abt mohit n i dont have anything to talk abt him LOLLOL I don't blame you, it's usually the girls who have a lot more to talk about him EmbarrassedLOL

all i can say is jagooo sammy LOLLOLLOL  That is what I say all the time! About time yaar, it's been forever our sweet Samrat is not being able to undertand Gunjan's feelings.

pliz dont choose a gorilla for urself when u already have a asmaan kii parii who loves u like crazyyy *blush* LOLLOLLOL That's true LOL

but he is kinda cute =D  He's really cute, except that he hurts Gunjan all the time because of his ignorance... I mean come on which guy can't understand the kind of signs Gunjan's showing?

haha me too dont want nupi to turn that confused n stuf..
either make her fall in love wid mayu yea toh just make her our normal nupi.. thats it !!!!   Yep, well, she's in love with Mayank, that's for sure, she's just no accepting it and I hope she is not gonna take a few years like Mayank to give her love a chance! TongueLOL  -Mahi

yulZ

IF-Sizzlerz

yulZ

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

I don't blame you, it's usually the girls who have a lot more to talk about him EmbarrassedLOL
haha m just here coz i wanted to chat LOLLOL 
That is what I say all the time! About time yaar, it's been forever our sweet Samrat is not being able to undertand Gunjan's feelings. so true.. he alwas thinks gunji deserve better guy then him.. but he himself is not that bad Ouch but m happy that this week onli we will get to know the shock !! i wonder wat it iss Ouch

That's true LOLhaina..??? by gawd when she laughs she looks like a granny LOLLOL weird teeth n weird noseeLOL
He's really cute, except that he hurts Gunjan all the time because of his ignorance... I mean come on which guy can't understand the kind of signs Gunjan's showing?
so true.. even mayank n tamana understood it n sammy didntt Shocked n he is her best fren that means he shd have easily guessed abt her feelingss Sleepy n everytime he talks abt is woh gorilla sheenaaa Ouch
Yep, well, she's in love with Mayank, that's for sure, she's just no accepting it and I hope she is not gonna take a few years like Mayank to give her love a chance! TongueLOL  -Mahi
haha so true.. mann y cant the love track bhi full of unconfusioness n happinesss Sleepy
all they do is take a longggggggggggggggggggggggg time to realise the loveee Sleepy

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
So this week is a SaJan shock? GOOD! I want their story to go on a bit, it's been too long.

I don't understand what Samrat sees in Sheena? I mean yeah she's ok but a guy with a good guy should see more in a girl than her mini dresses!

Gunjan is perfect for him, he thinks she's a pari and she deserves someone better but what if she loves him?

Exactly! Nupur, Mayank, Tamanna all of them have understood but Samrat... no he has to take forever! And he was the Love guru, remember?

-Mahi

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranheer

first of all congratulation guys on this new cc its g8 to join here thanks pirri for inviting me here hey plzz include my name into member list

i m big fan of samarat aka mohit

hii sure will but whats ur name?

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viniva sharma

Originally posted by Mrs.MohitSehgal

Originally posted by viniva sharma

wow!! rain!! i jus luv it!! yaa u can cum here!! bt m in rajasthan!! its desert  n yaha to its relly hott!!!!! bilkul barsaat nhi h!!!!! can i cum to ur house??? i wanna dance in rain on khuda jaane!!!!ROFL kayy mai chalti hu vrna pure tym baat hi krte re jaungee n den will get a mast wali scoldin!!!! ROFL
byeee Hug pta nhi kitne baar yahi kahungee!!! ROFL

sure u are welcome in US the rain is craziii.... here
&& since its lightening... u can get electric shockROFL

yaa den meri hairstyle change ho jayegeeROFLROFL ek dum straight 90 degree k angle mee!!!!ROFL

heyy lolz.. sure but i wont treat u in my hospital... lekin i will shock u more in da hospital...lol

QH_DDEJ_Fan

IF-Stunnerz

QH_DDEJ_Fan

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Sid!

I know it's been forever!

I totally lost track of Prii's chat club... sholly Embarrassed

I'm good, how are you?

I totally love your Nupur avi!  I so love Nupur, she's so adorable and Rati is an amazing actress!

BTW, I have opened a Rati fan club, join if you want to. :)

-Mahi

hey Mahi.. i joined the Rati FC...hehe

Congrats everyone on the second Mohit FC!

-Mahi

hey mahiii..welcome shelcome LOL
thanks loads...

Originally posted by yulZ

OMG u guys r soo fast Shocked Shocked Shocked !!

well well congrats on 2nd oneeeeeeee Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile 

eventhough m not his deewani LOL can i join ?? LOL

heyy thanx yulz
sure u can join even thou u aint his fan. hey we all need a chatter box here..and its not only but also vini da hotdog is here with me.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top