Posted: 14 years ago
thanks Netra mmhumm ennale mudiyalai ..vittudunga
ppa
@ PPPPPPPPP  - thattumma petition
Thanks for the updates Netra..

Unga patiencekku Oru 'O podaren..👍🏼
Why does these serials show women as extraordinarily stupid.
Jyothi and Radha is shown as so easily fooled by Ram.
Only men seem to have steadfast faith in Kasturi so it appears only men can help her out

Maybe now they will use Kavya to blackmail Kasturi to accept that she murdered Rekha
Thanks Pat!  I don't know when your kashta kaalam will end, but you deserve more than just a temple now.  I have taken to going outside when Kasthuri begins and I come back into the house around the time the news ends, so I am spared a lot of nonsense.  Sometimes I even stay outside till Kalyanam ends, coming inside only when it is too dark to be outside.  It helps that I can water my plants and talk to all the people who are taking their evening walks when I am outside!

That aside, I am amazed that no one has seen through Ram's game so far.  First he had Kasthuri jailed for Annamalai's murder, then she was jailed for a supposed kidnap of Rekha's son, now for Rekha's murder.  Doesn't anyone have the brains to see that there is someone who is behind all this and who is determined to prove that Kasthuri is guilty of murder?  Oh, I forget, the ones with brains are not in the production teams, that is why the same old plots are being recycled over and over again, three times in the same serial!
OMG, why there is always a 'merry-go-round- scenes ?  Ram calling his mother again to his house ? Tell you frankly guys, I have lost interest in this serial.
What 'nama house' is Ram talking about when he himself is in Radha's house
Where is the maid who seemed confused and unhappy when Radha was taken to the hospital.

i just wish this serial finish "BOOM" like that wouldn't it be good for viewers and especially for the updaters updating this rubbish serial....

thanks for the wonderful updates...
Edited by OLGNES - 14 years ago
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

What 'nama house' is Ram talking about when he himself is in Radha's house
Where is the maid who seemed confused and unhappy when Radha was taken to the hospital.  The maid had more sense than to stay on in this lousy serial, so she left!  We poor folks are still here!

Originally posted by eljay

Good one