Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

ALI MERCHANT-ROCKSTAR,HOT,CUTE&NAITIK CUTE ROBOT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

annu123

annu123

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:14am | IP Logged
GUYS I LOVE THE RITURAJ vs NAITIK-- 1 MUST AGREE THAT rituraj is hottttttt and cute and has a great voice and an awesome personality and that is why he is back after a cameo,, and naitik is the same straight faced cute smile robot from day 1,,,he really has to put some more life into him,,BECAUSE RITURAJ AKA ali merchant is a class actor and performer ,i wont be surprised if he steals the limelight,,though i love naitik and akshara,, but i have seen ali merchant in romantic scenes and performing in SOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SHOWS... i love ali personally because he has awesome SCREEN PRESENCE AND NAITIK HAS AWESOME SMILE...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ALI MERCHANT-ROCKSTAR,HOT,CUTE&NAITIK CUTE ROBOT" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annu123

annu123

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged
NAITIK NEEDS TO EXPRESS AND NOT BE STRAIGHT FACED... RITURAJ IS LIVELY AND STEALING THE LIMELIGHT..NAITIK WILL GET BORING,,HE MUST DO SOMETHING...

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Comparisons and Bashing is not allowed.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chaaya-Arora-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top