Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 20:

Rahul presentation was rocking & they got the land 4 new Bombay Sanjeevani....Life was going good.....Rahul's carrer was going gr8..he owned a huge apartment in Mumbai.....

now he thought it was perfect time to propose Muskii 4 the Shaadi...

he has a perfect plan....

On a beech he had set up a shamiyana...the road to shamiyana was full of rose petals....in the shaimyana Muskii's fav cake & music system.....Everything was perfwct.....

Rahul at Muskii's place... Ridz had gone 4 Sanjeevani camp with Dr.Keerti...she was going to come the next day.....

R- Muskii chalo...

M- kahn jaan hai??? Kuch bol toh...

R- Muskii tu itne sawaal kyun puchti hai???

M- Haii Rabba..kya karo iss munde da...

R(flrity smile)- Pyaar karo...

M- Chup kar...Tujhe toh bas mauka hi chahiye....

R- Hai..meri Muskii...I love u!!!

M(hugs him)- I loveu 2....

he takes her in the car& after driving 4 sometime he stopped the car...

M- kay hua???

Rahul removes a black hanky...

R- isse apne aankh pe band de...

M- Kyun??

R- kabhi toh meri baat maana kar...

M- ok,,...

Muskii closes her eyes & he ties the hanky on her eyes...

then they reach the seashore..Rahul parks the car...

M- Rahul..mujhe kuch dikhai nahi de raha...

R- Relax..main hoona na....

M- Hmm..chalo...

R- Aise nahi...

he picks up Muskii in his arms & she puts her arms around her neck....she felt as the luckiest girl on the earth...RAhul loved her so much...

he puts her down & removes the balck hanky...& Muskii is simply stunned to see the arrangements...

RM entr the shamiyana...as they entered music played...

Tum ho toh gaata hai dil...tum nahi toh geet kahan....
Tum ho toh hai sab hassel tum nahi toh kya hai yahan..
Tum ho toh hai sapno ke jaisa hassen ek samaa...
Jo tum ho toh yeh lagta hai ki mil gayi har khushi
Jo tum na ho toh lagta hai ki har khushi me hai kami
tumko hai maangti yeh zindagi...............

He sat on his knees & removed a ring 4rm his pocket....

R- Muskii...will u marry me??? Mujhse shhadi karegi???

Muskii was so touched by Rahul's every gesture..her eyes were full of tears & would burst any moment..she nodded her head in agreement....

Rahul took her hand & put the ring in her trembling fingers..Muskii blushed..Rahul got up & Muskii hugged him..tears started flowing .....

R(smiled)- Oye..itna bhi bura nahi hu jo tu shaadi ke liye haan karke rone lagi...

M(hits him playfully)- Chup kar ..yeh toh...

R- khushi ke aansu hai...

Both laugh...

There was Muskii;s fav cske...Rahul gave her knief..

R- Cake kaat...

M- Akel;i???

Muskii was holding the knief & Rahul holds her 4rm the back & they eat it & then sit on the beech discussing thier past present & FUTURE....

R- Muskii..tujhe pata hai..woh Soniya thi na..usse mujhpe bahutr bada crush tha...

M- Haan..paat hai..Khasmanu khani..pui duniya me usse mer hi Rahul mila tah...

R- Mera Rahul??? Kya baat hai...possesiveness huh??

M- Kyun??? Nahi ho kya mere??? hUh??? Tu sirf mera hai...

She comes closer & keeps her head on his shoulder..& catches his arm..in a cuddled position....

R- I am loving it!!!!

M- Rahul...tu mujhse pyaar kyun karta hai????

R- Huh??? yeh kaisa sawaal hai??

M- Bol na...

R- Ok...kyunki tu sabse aachi ladki hai..tu mijhe jitna jaanti hai utna toh main khud nahi jaanta..tu mere liye pray karti hai aur meri har baat ka khayal rakhti hai..aur tu----

M- BAs hua...I love u Rahul...Tu mujhe kabhi mujhe chodke toh nahi jaayega na...

R- Nahil....never.......

They keep talking & talking....

R- Muskii..mujhe pata hai ki tujhe dogs pasand nahi bt agar ek kutta rakhenge toh chalega na..plzz....

rahul looka t ahr only to find her sleeping...

R- Oye Huye kudiye..tussii toh soo gaye...

he picks her up & brings her back to her aprtment..he takes the keys 4rm her jhola & opens the door..& takes Muskii to her room...keeps her on her bed & looks at her..

She has a angel like smile on her face & he has satisafaction on his.......

he kept looking at her 4 10 mins & then realises he has to go home....he gets up to go when sumthing stops him & he thinks Muskii got up so he turned to see his shirt stuck in Muskii's ring he gave her ...he smiled..

R- Dekha Muskii...kismat bhi hume alag nahi karna chati...Bahut jald tu sirf meri hogi....sirf meri...

He is abt to leave when he sees his & Muskii's pic on their School days on a book....He takes the book & looks at it..Its Muskii's Srap book...he goes thru every pg & finds Muskii has written every small hing....all the childhood memeories went thru his mind all the fun they had...now he realised Muskii love him since their school days...thennshe thought when he didnt respond shr felt bad & thats why she didnt belive in love & she said all that srcap to him........OMG!!!!!! All the pic was now very clear in his head...

R- O God!! MUskii tu na jane kabse yeh sab...tu mujhse pyaar karti thi aur maine ..shit..maine tujhe hurt kia...TU sahi kehti thi All boys r stupid..including main..mujhe kabhipata h nahi chala....I am glad ki tu meri life me hai..i love u....I love u so much Muskii...

He goes near her & kisses her forehed & whipsers ..I love Jaana!!!!

hope u like it.....this one was just RM.......plzzz comment....
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome part jaldi cont karo thanks 4 the pm
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww!!!i just saw the epi and how the thing didnt fall on her and i was like no and here ur talking abuot them together(married)     loved it..  just hope that mentioning the past isnt gonna make hardships come back. continue soon..
arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Apoorva,

awww........it was very cute...especially the proposal scene and the scenario was beautifully written....awesome....and loved the last bit too....excellent...loved it!!!do continue soon and thanks alot for the PM!!!

-surbhi😊
-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very cute part hun loved the punjabiiiii awwww Kudye tuuse tu so gaye...😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
iam soo happy rahul propused herAwwww😳  😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
do continue soon thanks!!!!!!!!!😳
VM_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute
pm me
accountband thumbnail
Amazing!!!i loved the proposal..Rahul is adorable!
Continue soon, i can imagine this in my head so well...
Lovely story line...
what a cuteee part!!!! i loved the end especially, I'm glad Rahul understands how he hurt her, and now he def wont make a mistake like that again.
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww totallly fabulous part..loved the proposal..and rahul is toooo tooo sweeet!!!i hope to see something like this in serial...please continue soon..
lovebapu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part!!

do continue soon!!