RV APPRECIATION THREAD! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 18

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missing Vmars

oh my god .. dis is gonna b my FAV thread ........ am sooooo gonna STALK it .... n IF u girls ... RIXY in particluar mock my sammy baba i will refuse 2 have dinner ROFL

soha ask zainu 2 expalin u dis hunger strike ka kissa Wink

So what's it gonna take for us to open your eyes to the sheer awesomeness that is RV?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RV APPRECIATION THREAD! (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cute_Ash

IF-Stunnerz

Cute_Ash

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Oh yeah waise me to add to the list
Mohit n Arjun ke liye laods of ppl crazy
including me
But Me n Mimi di lover teh side guys!
We even anmed our group!

The hooler side guys lovers!

Rv 's eyea are just tooooo attractive
Magnet algta hai taht is why there are passionate ankhiyon ki ghustakhiyans between them!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roxthefox

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
RIXY

when are u posting ur siggies and avis ehre??

I am anxious

*bites nails at roxy's next RV update*

I was swooning over the lowe at first sight avi!

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by roxthefox

He is manly, not in the physical sense, but in the, uh, literal sense?! LOL You know, like his forceful ways with Dia? That raw intensity and agressiveness.... humey tho deewana kardiya. LOL Raw intensity??ROFL *ahem...composes herself* Ok, Roxy....maybe there's something wrong with me that this 'raw intensity' only serves to make meROFLROFLROFL...those 'hum' waale dialogues are THE most cheesy thing in this show after Mappu and his head tilting bonanza these daysLOLLOL...I CANT' take this character seriously...I just CAN'T....If I saw him in real life, I'd probably be ROFL the instant he opened his mouth to say ANYTHINGAngry Yes, you're right. There IS something wrong with you. I know those dialogues are HILARIOUS, but coming from him, it makes me swoon. Tongue I mean, if you can't take this character seriously, how can you possibly take Guru Samrat seriously?!

And trust me, I used to ROFL every time he opened his mouth (and you have been witness to my ramblings), but now I can't help but to grin from ear to ear. I can't help it!!!!!!

But don't you think he's KIND OF cute? Come on, putting his comedic skills aside for a moment, he's a goodlooking guy. Wink I mean, did you SEE the video?! Come on Anu, admit it. 'Dont be shy'...LOL He's cute in your avi, Roxy...unfortunately, that's NOT RV...and that seems to have been a while backLOL....what he looks like in the show....ummm, there's some better choice words for that floating around if you see a few posts here in the forumROFLROFL

Blasphemy!!! Ok, I don't like the ripped sleeves, and the tattoo that he got out of a Kellog's cereal box, but he's STILL cute. His face didn't change, just his attire! He really can't be blamed if the the MJHT team is incapable of making him look good. I mean, did you SEE what they did to, uh, every other character in the show?!

Oh, and I'm shallow. I mostly like him because he's cute. Wink

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by mits002

LOLLOL

Roxy, Anu DOES think he is cute!

The other day she commented on your avi, saying that he was good looking! Smile

Sorry Anu Tongue

Heyyy I NEVER said he was 'good looking'...I only said he was cute in the aviTongueLOL.....Cute doesn't necessarily equal 'good looking' in my dictionary.....TongueLOL....and yeah, he's ok until he opens his mouth in the show....THAT'S when I either am ROFL (during his dialogues to Sam) or snoozing (during his scenes with DiaSleepyLOL)

HOW can you yawn during the RV-Dia scenes?! Isn't it nice, for a change, that there's no 'mushy' romance?!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:03am | IP Logged

I mean, if you can't take this character seriously, how can you possibly take Guru Samrat seriously?! And what makes you think I take HIM seriously either???Evil SmileROFL

Oh, and I'm shallow. I mostly like him because he's cute. Wink Ahaa! FINALLY the TRUTH!LOLLOLLOL....This explanation makes the most sense to meThumbs UpLOL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged

HOW can you yawn during the RV-Dia scenes?! Isn't it nice, for a change, that there's no 'mushy' romance?!

Sadly, I need MORE than just lack of mushy romance....some actually GOOD acting and DIALOGUE DELIVERY  is required to make a scene enjoyable.....sadly lacking here in this caseLOLLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 09 June 2009 at 11:09am

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
haila, how come I didnt notice this thread?!!!!!(puts up hand) me tooo.. me tooo.
I liked the 'peck on the cheek' scene. rv looked shoooo shweeetbut his dialogue delivary b4 that ( the practice session) waas terrible yaar. He was mouthing the romantic dialogues the same way he had done the" back off dude" dialogues. He almost scared me.  Anyways loved the way he closed his eyes and smiled when dia kissed him.kiss-11.gif :kiss image by UmarekawariForumsDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top