Page 4 of 18

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
WOAH!!
riya n roxy i didn't kno u ppl were this obsessed wid rvROFL

but gud to c u guyz here=)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RV APPRECIATION THREAD! (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
"You mock him and call yourself an RV lover? "

ITNA BADA AAROP!!!!!

Koi hamaare *pointing towards heart* dil se to puchhe!
Jaiyee..*turns face* hume aapse baat nahi karni.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid4TeamCanada

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged
awwww soha RV - Dia hub's gain is IC's lost Cry

plz tell me u wont ditch IC for dis n da other thread LOL

Edited by missing Vmars - 09 June 2009 at 9:19am

Sid4TeamCanada

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by mits002

Yup there are more RV fans..

[At least one more]

Approve

There's more RV fans??? Aww Mitsy! I'm so happy for you and Roxy *cries khushi ke aansoo*LOL

Cry

How could you mock your friends? Fret not, Mitsy. We will convert Anu and force her to cross over to the dark side.

RV ko resist karna har kissi larki ki baas ki baath nahi hai... Wink

But come on, he's not THAT bad. He's so unappreciated. All good looking men of MJHT are. Remember Purab? Yeah, where he is now?

Sid4TeamCanada

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
oh my god .. dis is gonna b my FAV thread ........ am sooooo gonna STALK it .... n IF u girls ... RIXY in particluar mock my sammy baba i will refuse 2 have dinner ROFL

soha ask zainu 2 expalin u dis hunger strike ka kissa Wink

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxthefox

*pulls out bike chain* I'm trembling in fear nowTongueROFL

LOL

Ok, in all honesty, I know that you're surprised that this is coming from me, but I kid not! Shock and horror! RV has won me over. Come on, with the recent clownfest, he is the ONLY creditable character.I'm not shocked, Roxy...I remember you mentioning a few days back also how he's won you over....lol...and I've seen you sporting his sigs since many daysLOLLOL....

He is manly, not in the physical sense, but in the, uh, literal sense?! LOL You know, like his forceful ways with Dia? That raw intensity and agressiveness.... humey tho deewana kardiya. LOL Raw intensity??ROFL *ahem...composes herself* Ok, Roxy....maybe there's something wrong with me that this 'raw intensity' only serves to make meROFLROFLROFL...those 'hum' waale dialogues are THE most cheesy thing in this show after Mappu and his head tilting bonanza these daysLOLLOL...I CANT' take this character seriously...I just CAN'T....If I saw him in real life, I'd probably be ROFL the instant he opened his mouth to say ANYTHINGROFLROFLROFL

But don't you think he's KIND OF cute? Come on, putting his comedic skills aside for a moment, he's a goodlooking guy. Wink I mean, did you SEE the video?! Come on Anu, admit it. 'Dont be shy'...LOL He's cute in your avi, Roxy...unfortunately, that's NOT RV...and that seems to have been a while backLOL....what he looks like in the show....ummm, there's some better choice words for that floating around if you see a few posts here in the forumROFLROFL

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mits002

LOLLOL

Roxy, Anu DOES think he is cute!

The other day she commented on your avi, saying that he was good looking! Smile

Sorry Anu Tongue

Heyyy I NEVER said he was 'good looking'...I only said he was cute in the aviTongueLOL.....Cute doesn't necessarily equal 'good looking' in my dictionary.....TongueLOL....and yeah, he's ok until he opens his mouth in the show....THAT'S when I either am ROFL (during his dialogues to Sam) or snoozing (during his scenes with DiaSleepyLOL)

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roxthefox

Remember Purab? Yeah, where he is now?

Hey I liked Purab tooooo! If you guys open an AT for him, I'm SO in!Big smileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethmissing Vmars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top