Celebrity Fan Clubs

RV APPRECIATION THREAD! (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 18

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RV APPRECIATION THREAD! (Page 15)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~srk_abhi_apu~

ROFL....OMG ROFL.. Loved Anu's one too...i loved the bit where RV is playing Ringa Ringa Roses around Benji...ROFLDAMN yaar why doesnt anyone recognize RV s talent..am so pissed off! He needs more screen space AND he really needs an ESHPECIAL song JUST for HIM!...U with me Pallu???...Lets give PD this idea fr a kick ass scene...LOL ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL I KNOW!! ROFL It's sooo unfair!! Why doesn't he get any songs? ROFLROFL OMG RV dancing!! Now that would be 'faint worthy'!! *faints just at the sound of it* ROFL Chalo jee PD is online...nek kaam mein deri kaissi?? Abhi ke abbhi pooch daalte hain! I'm sure she'll notice it too...it'll be a stand out post from all the "any mayur scoops PD"...."PD please give us some sajan scoops na?"....etc. etc.ROFLROFL

Edit: How did this thread shift from the MJHT forum to the celebrity fan clubs one? Shocked Was it always like this? Or do I need a chasma? Confused

Edited by cute2stay - 09 June 2009 at 10:45pm

silent_shadow

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

pigbelly4myfeet

IF-Rockerz

pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~srk_abhi_apu~

Originally posted by cute2stay

ROFLROFLROFL I KNOW!! ROFL It's sooo unfair!! Why doesn't he get any songs? ROFLROFL OMG RV dancing!! Now that would be 'faint worthy'!! *faints just at the sound of it* ROFL Chalo jee PD is online...nek kaam mein deri kaissi?? Abhi ke abbhi pooch daalte hain! I'm sure she'll notice it too...it'll be a stand out post from all the "any mayur scoops PD"...."PD please give us some sajan scoops na?"....etc. etc.ROFLROFL

Edit: How did this thread shift from the MJHT forum to the celebrity fan clubs one? Shocked Was it always like this? Or do I need a chasma? Confused

LOL....Nahi yaar they moved it here...LOL! Abey see humney kahan aur wahan kaam ho bhi gaya! Zainab requested for equal space for RV/Dia....Come see...Big smile! And plus im having sucha good time ROFLing there....ROFLROFLROFLSome people make the CJ thread so very entertaining...Big smile

Woah you can do that? just move a whole thread in another section? hmm...interesting...lol...
No ways!! someone posted that! ROFL That's awesome! lol...ok i'm falling asleep....gonna go to bed yaar. tu CJ thread mein has has ke paagal ho...main chali. Big smile 

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
SOOO!!!!

RV's Update: June 10th, 09.

Dia comes home and RV welcomes her Smile He asks Dia to take a seat. He then leans *close* to her and grabs his T-shirt. "Hum apni shirt lena bhool gaye"
He then goes to take shower while Dia is getting ready with the script. *Ting Tong* Dia opens the door and comes another handsome guy..KARAN! He teases/harasses her. RV comes,sees this and the result

ONE TIGHT SLAP!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL

RV abandons him from his kingdom of friendship.
RV then sits down with Dia, takes her hand in his, and apologizes for whatever happened earlier. He also said "Jin ladko ko aurto ki izzat karna nahi aata, unhe HUM BARDAASHT NAHI KAR SAKTE!"

Dia smiles. Smile

Big smileBig smile

zainab25

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged

roxthefox

IF-Sizzlerz

roxthefox

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by mits002

SOOO!!!!

RV's Update: June 10th, 09.

Dia comes home and RV welcomes her Smile He asks Dia to take a seat. He then leans *close* to her and grabs his T-shirt. "Hum apni shirt lena bhool gaye"
He then goes to take shower while Dia is getting ready with the script. *Ting Tong* Dia opens the door and comes another handsome guy..KARAN! He teases/harasses her. RV comes,sees this and the result

ONE TIGHT SLAP!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLROFL

RV abandons him from his kingdom of friendship.
RV then sits down with Dia, takes her hand in his, and apologizes for whatever happened earlier. He also said "Jin ladko ko aurto ki izzat karna nahi aata, unhe HUM BARDAASHT NAHI KAR SAKTE!"

Dia smiles. Smile

Big smileBig smile

OMG I LOVE YOU! Thanks for the daily RV dose. We need to have daily updates on RV's whereabouts. Wink

So RV randomly decides to change his shirt while Dia is around? I bet he probably  had other plans in mind, but Karan ne sarey plans par pani pher diya. Yeh Karan hothey hi manhoos hain. Wink But RV...*dreams*... what a total bad@$$!

LMFAO RV slapping the dude. Told you guys, he's really agressive. Reminds me of that one time that he slapped that guy in Axe- L college. Out of nowhere, you hear this LOUD, booming sound, and it turned out that RV slapped the guy. LOLLOLLOL

HUM BARDASHT NAHI KAR SAKTHE?! He used my FAVORITE line. Kitni izzat kartha hai aurthon ki. Just look at my siggie. Wink

</fangirlness>

We need to request the creatives for some proper RV scenes. Tongue

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
WE MOVED??????????????????????????????????? ShockedShocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top