RV APPRECIATION THREAD! - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
RIXY

when are u posting ur siggies and avis ehre??

I am anxious

*bites nails at roxy's next RV update*

I was swooning over the lowe at first sight avi!
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh, and I'm shallow. I mostly like him because he's cute. πŸ˜‰

Heyyy I NEVER said he was 'good looking'...I only said he was cute in the aviπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.....Cute doesn't necessarily equal 'good looking' in my dictionary.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†....and yeah, he's ok until he opens his mouth in the show....THAT'S when I either am ROFL (during his dialogues to Sam) or snoozing (during his scenes with DiaπŸ₯±πŸ˜†)

HOW can you yawn during the RV-Dia scenes?! Isn't it nice, for a change, that there's no 'mushy' romance?!

Originally posted by roxthefox

I mean, if you can't take this character seriously, how can you possibly take Guru Samrat seriously?! And what makes you think I take HIM seriously either???😈🀣

Oh, and I'm shallow. I mostly like him because he's cute. πŸ˜‰ Ahaa! FINALLY the TRUTH!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....This explanation makes the most sense to meπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Originally posted by roxthefox

HOW can you yawn during the RV-Dia scenes?! Isn't it nice, for a change, that there's no 'mushy' romance?!

Sadly, I need MORE than just lack of mushy romance....some actually GOOD acting and DIALOGUE DELIVERY  is required to make a scene enjoyable.....sadly lacking here in this caseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
haila, how come I didnt notice this thread?!!!!!(puts up hand) me tooo.. me tooo.
I liked the 'peck on the cheek' scene. rv looked shoooo shweeetbut his dialogue delivary b4 that ( the practice session) waas terrible yaar. He was mouthing the romantic dialogues the same way he had done the" back off dude" dialogues. He almost scared me.  Anyways loved the way he closed his eyes and smiled when dia kissed him.kiss-11.gif :kiss image by UmarekawariForums😍
Originally posted by shamil

Anyways loved the way he closed his eyes and smiled when dia kissed him.kiss-11.gif :kiss image by UmarekawariForums😍

Wait....when did all this happen???πŸ˜†...I guess I missed a lot of stuff while forwarding thru the epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey I liked Purab tooooo! If you guys open an AT for him, I'm SO in!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

What's the point now? When he was here, NO one appreciated him. And now he's gone, gone, gone… whoa… :(

But for you, I shall. See, I'm a good friend. Now if only you were so considered towards my feelings for RV :(

Wait....when did all this happen???πŸ˜†...I guess I missed a lot of stuff while forwarding thru the epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anu di yeshterdaii
even though I don't watch MJHt anymore I watch da cute scenes
Even though Rv is bad man he ish really cute in loads of ways
@Roxy: LMAO...you're SUCH a drama queenπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@Ash: Wow really?? Yaar I forward thru like 60% of the epi, so I think I miss all this :S LOL.....itni patience nahin hai mujh mein...lol....Yesterday I mainly watched the Nupur scenes only.

The only time I really enjoy RV is when he has eyelocks with Sammy boy🀣