RV APPRECIATION THREAD!

Posted: 14 years ago

I've been sucked into the vortex of madness and have crossed over to the dark side, and into the world of fangirl-ism. This thread is dedicated to the most UNDER-APPRECIATED character in MJHT.

THE RV APPRECIATION THREAD

Now, now, before you all laugh at me and before I risk the tomato pelt running after me, I just want to say, that I used to hate this character with a burning passion. I dedicated long hours of my invaluable time, bashing RV, and wanting him to disappear from the face of Axe-L college. But somehow, he won me over.

RV is the least appreciated character in MJHT. I mean sure, he's unintentionally HOWLARIOUS, but he's a real man. πŸ˜† He's aggressive, raw, and so bad, that he's actually good.  Can you imagine anyone else delivering the  'Back off, dude' line with the same raw intensity?! I didn't think so. He INVENTED those lines. πŸ˜† Plus, his dialogue delivery and mannerisms are classic! Oh, and he's cute. Don't believe me?! Proof:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55sai_selina-herrero-dont-be-shy-videocli_music

That being said, and putting all bias aside, I think the RV-Dia love angle is probably the most interesting aspect of the show, as of this moment. With the MN track completely butchered (my opinion only), and the Sajan track being nothing short of cliched (again, my opinion), RV-Dia's love story, if you can even call it that, seems the most unconventional. Bad boy falls for bad girl...and so far, there's nothing superficial about it. I think this love story would fare better with the entire concept of love changing people, since both characters are the most unlikeliest people to fall in love (well RV anyway). Plus, today's 'peck on the cheek' scene felt so natural and believable. There was no staring into each other's eyes for the rest of eternity, no sappy music playing in the background, and an absence of mush felt so refreshingly original. Granted, RV is playing with Dia, but the transformation would be interesting to watch, if not amusing.

So pour out your LOWE and show your appreciation. πŸ˜› And remember....

RV ke barey main koi ulta seedha boley, yeh humey bilkul pasand nahi.

πŸ˜‰

Woah, do I see a Ranvijay fan in the mohit/arjun-ified MJHT forums!? First of all, amazingly well written post. Secondly, this was very much needed, Ranvijay is indeed the underdog of the show. Thirdly, me loves Ranvijay too!☺️

Haha, I started to like him after the whole bike race thing. He looked so damn fine on the bike and come on, its fun to see the hero of the show (Sammy) lose sometimes too, no? I love his "hum" lingo too! It sounds so sexy and royal!😎 "Hum aapke liye drink laate hain", "humare aage sab larkiyaan nervous ho jaati hain, its quite normal, you know!" and "hum aapko pasand karte hain" ....oh RV! Lol

Then I saw his German music video! Oh he looked so cute in the maali avatar and in the end where he was wearing black and sings "dont be shy"😳. Lol, ok enough of my babe-ness.

Also, I love Ranvijay-Dia's love track, its so realistic. Usually on Indian Tv, we see the bad boy falling for the good girl or vice versa. But, here its so much more natural and real. RV is a bad boy and Dia is a brat too, quite normal for them to relate to each other! And since Samrat doesnt love Dia, RV "treats" her like a princess, which she appreciates. As you said, it would be very interesting to see them transform into better human beings with enough time and for the sake of love.

However, for the time being, I love RV's evil character. Damn, he's the only man on the show who makes mushy stuff sound hot!

Some pics!

haha.. and I'm being dragged over here. :P

LOL. No, I fell in love with RV after seeing his video.. that dude looked damn good as the maali.. I want him as my maali.. please...
Edited by Ms.GoodMorning - 14 years ago
RV has very um delicate features for a bad guy, but I think the parts about his drug use are hilarious. In all seriousness, I think RV serves as a nice contrast as a really strong villain. And who says that people should just appreciate the goody two shoes. For RV admirers, I suppose the allure is that he is dangerous and alluring in the sense that he isn't the safe choice but the one that will keep things exciting and adventurous.
Originally posted by dizzyonlemonade

RV has very um delicate features for a bad guy, but I think the parts about his drug use are hilarious. In all seriousness, I think RV serves as a nice contrast as a really strong villain. And who says that people should just appreciate the goody two shoes. For RV admirers, I suppose the allure is that he is dangerous and alluring in the sense that he isn't the safe choice but the one that will keep things exciting and adventurous.

🀣🀣 Nimmi, have I told you I love you lately? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
^Haha, thanks it is the power of RV that inspires me and brings us all together.
Originally posted by dizzyonlemonade

^Haha, thanks it is the power of RV that inspires me and brings us all together.

😲 Oh yes.. the reason we are all friends.. the soul reason for our existence.. RANVIJAY. The way he stares at you! πŸ˜†

Oh My GoD RIXY ..... THEY R HERE

i need 2 go hide samrat baba sumwhere before dese RV babes  attack him 😲😲😲

🀣

neways despite ur be-inteha pyaaar for RV πŸ˜• .. its really nice cing u girls here πŸ€—

oh god nimmi n kully ... u guys also got dragged into dis !!!

chalo sud b fun now ... Us vs da RV fans ( at da moment RIXY only ... but am sure dere will b others sooon 🀣)
🀣 Is this FOR REAL???🀣

Only you, Roxy....only you would think of thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I actually am disappointed in RV since the past few epis....he's not even been providing me with his usual dose of unintentional comedy🀣.....and there haven't been any Sam-RV eyelocks in soooooo longπŸ˜­πŸ˜†......and wait....did you just say that RV is MANLY??? Are you saying this in all SERIOUSNESS??😲🀣

*ahem* I better not say more than that incase I hurt the feelings of RV fangirlsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Congrats on the thread!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†