Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

RV APPRECIATION THREAD!

roxthefox IF-Sizzlerz
roxthefox
roxthefox

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I've been sucked into the vortex of madness and have crossed over to the dark side, and into the world of fangirl-ism. This thread is dedicated to the most UNDER-APPRECIATED character in MJHT.

THE RV APPRECIATION THREAD

Now, now, before you all laugh at me and before I risk the tomato pelt running after me, I just want to say, that I used to hate this character with a burning passion. I dedicated long hours of my invaluable time, bashing RV, and wanting him to disappear from the face of Axe-L college. But somehow, he won me over.

RV is the least appreciated character in MJHT. I mean sure, he's unintentionally HOWLARIOUS, but he's a real man. LOL He's aggressive, raw, and so bad, that he's actually good.  Can you imagine anyone else delivering the  'Back off, dude' line with the same raw intensity?! I didn't think so. He INVENTED those lines. LOL Plus, his dialogue delivery and mannerisms are classic! Oh, and he's cute. Don't believe me?! Proof:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x55sai_selina-herrero-dont-be-shy-videocli_music

That being said, and putting all bias aside, I think the RV-Dia love angle is probably the most interesting aspect of the show, as of this moment. With the MN track completely butchered (my opinion only), and the Sajan track being nothing short of cliched (again, my opinion), RV-Dia's love story, if you can even call it that, seems the most unconventional. Bad boy falls for bad girl...and so far, there's nothing superficial about it. I think this love story would fare better with the entire concept of love changing people, since both characters are the most unlikeliest people to fall in love (well RV anyway). Plus, today's 'peck on the cheek' scene felt so natural and believable. There was no staring into each other's eyes for the rest of eternity, no sappy music playing in the background, and an absence of mush felt so refreshingly original. Granted, RV is playing with Dia, but the transformation would be interesting to watch, if not amusing.

So pour out your LOWE and show your appreciation. Tongue And remember....

RV ke barey main koi ulta seedha boley, yeh humey bilkul pasand nahi.

Wink

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002Antharaanon.pigbelly4myfeetbaryKnowalot2divya_07MrsNealCaffreyshamilincandescenceLadyMcbethmadsSid4TeamCanada-simi-RiyaK09x.sonia.xmissing Vmars26javeyromiebee2002petticoat

RiyaK09 IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaK09
RiyaK09

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Woah, do I see a Ranvijay fan in the mohit/arjun-ified MJHT forums!? First of all, amazingly well written post. Secondly, this was very much needed, Ranvijay is indeed the underdog of the show. Thirdly, me loves Ranvijay too!Blushing

Haha, I started to like him after the whole bike race thing. He looked so damn fine on the bike and come on, its fun to see the hero of the show (Sammy) lose sometimes too, no? I love his "hum" lingo too! It sounds so sexy and royal!Cool "Hum aapke liye drink laate hain", "humare aage sab larkiyaan nervous ho jaati hain, its quite normal, you know!" and "hum aapko pasand karte hain" ....oh RV! Lol

Then I saw his German music video! Oh he looked so cute in the maali avatar and in the end where he was wearing black and sings "dont be shy"Embarrassed. Lol, ok enough of my babe-ness.

Also, I love Ranvijay-Dia's love track, its so realistic. Usually on Indian Tv, we see the bad boy falling for the good girl or vice versa. But, here its so much more natural and real. RV is a bad boy and Dia is a brat too, quite normal for them to relate to each other! And since Samrat doesnt love Dia, RV "treats" her like a princess, which she appreciates. As you said, it would be very interesting to see them transform into better human beings with enough time and for the sake of love.

However, for the time being, I love RV's evil character. Damn, he's the only man on the show who makes mushy stuff sound hot!

Some pics!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya_07baryx.sonia.xSid4TeamCanadapetticoat

Ms.GoodMorning IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dizzyonlemonade IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:47am | IP Logged

dizzyonlemonade IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged

missing Vmars IF-Sizzlerz
missing Vmars
missing Vmars

Posted: 09 June 2009 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Oh My GoD RIXY ..... THEY R HERE

i need 2 go hide samrat baba sumwhere before dese RV babes  attack him ShockedShockedShocked

ROFL

neways despite ur be-inteha pyaaar for RV Confused .. its really nice cing u girls here Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sid4TeamCanadax.sonia.x

Go to top