Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimmu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
O-m-g!! ☺️

Ravz, and all the others.... Do I have to tell you guys how much I love you? πŸ€—

Thank you so much you all! You guys are like the best friends anyone can have. And you made my b-day such a special one. *twirls* Thank you, thank you, thank you so so so so much!

I'm gonna reply to you guys all individually now.
kimmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Once upon a time, well June 9th 1990 something (too much work to do the mathπŸ˜†) ---Ravz. It was 1994. πŸ˜† But its okay, you continue. *twirls* a girl named Kiran was born. She grew up into the witty little girl who creates amazing VMz, writes awesome FFs (which she needs to continue) and creates (well used to) beautiful siggies, bosses everyone around (not really πŸ˜† ), makes her brother chase cars so that she can read the license plate, is terrified of dogs even though everyone on her street has one. ---Hey! Whats witty supposed to mean. πŸ˜† And hush, I do not create amazing vm's and write all that good. ☺️ But I'll continue the FFs soon. Summer's almost here! And Vikki likes chasing cars for me! 🀣 Yesh, feel the pity for me. I'm so freaking scared of dogs, I can't walk outside anymore without some kind of a bodygaurd. Yet, I still scream. πŸ˜†

But we still love her and know her as the sweet person that she really is. I think we all know who I'm talking about and who's birthday it is. Plus the topic title gave it away didn't it?πŸ˜† ---Haha, aww Ravz. This is why I luv ya. πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday ---Thank you. *twirls around*

kimmu a.k.a Kiran

---Ravzie, thanks for starting the thread and collecting all the messages. Made me feel so special yesterday.  Oh, and I wanted to start commenting yesterday, buuttt... there was a storm, and I to go to a resteraunt for me b-day.

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

-Ravjot-

Happy Birthday Kimz!!!! ---Thank you... again. *hides in blanky*
Hope you have an amazingly wonderfully awesome day! ---I did have an amazingly wonderfully awesome day, and half of it was thanks to you guys!

I remember when we first met. It was in the chatties thread (funny how I meet everybody there πŸ˜†--- don't worry, same here. πŸ˜†) Anywa, there I got to know you and found out how crazy you are and then we formed SMAKRRRZ and made Meera do pooja for each new thread (though we kinda haven't for like the last 3 or 4 threads...---I'll be back for those. πŸ˜† ) And then you teased me with Shabo and thought of names and nicknames which cracked me up. Oh and before I forget, Satipal says Happy Birthday. And so do Usman and Farhan πŸ˜† ---Yup yup! THat was all me. Satipal. What an awesome creation, no? *muahah* πŸ˜† Oh and say thanks from me to all them. *twirls around blushing*

Remember them? Usman's the guy I always argue with Farhan is well...Farhan πŸ˜† I think we mentioned them when we were talking about how we have friends with the same name. Not sure why I remember that but I do πŸ˜† ---Yea, you did mention them. When I told you about Usman and you were like "i have a friend names Usman too"... oh and you know I broke up with Usman?  And I remember Farhan too! He was like my crush for a few days, but then I got over him cuz he was a perve. Yeaaa... I bet if I tell you more about my friends, we'll find more with the same names!

Yeah so I should stop going off topic. And now I forgot what I was gonna say. Oops πŸ˜†--0 Haha... I got carried into it too. πŸ€£ Oh yeah! ILY!!!! I missed you so much! So much that I PMed you saying Meera misses you πŸ˜† I haven't talked to you in so long (well I did today but still) ---Omg, i knoww... I miss you guys too! I'm gonna be back... wit a bang, once school ends. πŸ˜† I really missed talking to you guys too. Blame my computer, and then Vikki wouldn't get it fixed. I'm using his laptop right now to answer all these. πŸ˜† and I just wanna let you know how cool you are and you always made me smile with your interesting comments, you bossing Vikki around, looking at dreamy eyes, tripping Farid for me and making up songs. You're a sweet little child (you gave me permission to call you that remember? πŸ˜† ) and hope you never change. Keep smiling and hope all you dreams come true. ---Aw... Ravz, thanks so much. And same goes to ya, except for the whole Vikki and Farid thing. You guys are awesome too, and i hope we all never change and keep entertaining eachother like this. πŸ˜†

-Ravz

P.S. I'm still working on the story for you which I'll post on the Kis Desh forum later on. I'll PM it to you =) ---Ooh, another one. *claps excitedly* Can't wait!

---I luv ya ravz! Thanks so muchiee... πŸ€—
kimz
kimmu thumbnail

shabo24

Gimme a K!
Gimme a I!
Gimme a M!
Gimme a Z!
What does that spell?!?!

---I don't like cheerleeaders. 😳 But if that cheerleader is you, its kay.

KIMZ! (I was going to go with your full name - but then I got tired of writing out 'gimme') πŸ˜†
---Copy & paste. Duhh... πŸ˜† No jking. πŸ˜† This is good too, atleast you all remembered my b-day. πŸ€—

Now what's so special about today huh? πŸ˜†
---Umm... idk.. *shrugs* There was a storm yesterday! Is it that?  πŸ˜† Nothing in particular except its your BIRTHDAY! *squishygushytacklehug*  ---O-m-g! I didn't know. πŸ˜†πŸ€£ *hugs back* Want cupcake? ☺️
Happy 15th Birthday Kiran! πŸ€—---Thank you so much! *twirls* I have a song to dedicate to you on your birthday - courtesy of youtube. *moment of silence for the love we all feel for this site* ---Haha, true that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qHX493bB3U

*60's dance steps* WILD THING! YOU MAKE MY HEART SING! πŸ€ͺ
---Hahahaha... funny shabz! 😳 Please... if you ever come to one of my birthday parties, save that for you and Vikki, in a closed room. 🀣

Now *stern face* Just because you are 15 doesn't mean you can do whatever you want - unless of course no one is watching - then go ahead! πŸ˜†
---You know me! I would do it even if people were watching. *muaha* Uhm... except the practice makes perfect thing. *ahem*  *sigh* My nanad (🀣I LOVE YOU VIKKI!) is growing up! πŸ˜†---My bhabi noticed! Oh and btw Vikki gave me 51 dollars, he was like the one dollar is from your bhabi and I was like "and is that shabz" and he was all "think of it as whoever you want!" πŸ€£ You better not change - keep replying to my PM's late - cringing whenever you see Meet and most important of all - remember, practise makes perfect. πŸ˜‰---I shall, Which reminds me, you need to pm me again. Cuz my computer went gaga, and I couldn't reply to any of my Pms and then I deleted them all cuz I was messing around with it cuz I was frustrated. πŸ˜† ---Omg! You didn't forget the practice makes perfect thing. 🀣 But, shut up. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday! ☺️
---Thank you... ☺️

--shabz aka mrs.vikki
---*shakes head*

kimmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

*Shifali*

Hey Kimzie! ---Hey Shifs

Happy Birthday! ---Thank you so much. *twirls around blushing* Glad you all remembered.

Hope you have a fabulous day and come back to I-F soon when you get time! Been long time and the SMAKRRRSZ are missing you! ---Oh I will be, this summer indeed. Yesh, I know... but what can I say? *shrugs* Highschool... and other highschool things that keep you busy. πŸ˜†

Take care, ---you too!
Shifu

---Thanks shifs! Love ya!
kimmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stee stee stee! πŸ˜ƒ

estee

kimz. kimmu. kimmie.
in how many ways can i describe what i know of thee?
---Whatever thee decides to describe me as. *twirls batting eyes*

when i first saw your replies
at my bt,lts,
i thought -- hmmm, here's philosopher,
deep thinker,
---Eeeeeekk! That is like totally my dream goal, to be a known philosopher. ☺️
yet someone who's mischievous and naughty,
and bold and sassy.
---Heck yesh, thats all me. ☺️

plus she's founder first member of the phhandooh at,
as well as innovator and key contributor to the phictionary.
---Totally! phhandooh, and phictionary. My thing. You know what, i should show my english teacher my phictionary. She keeps bombing be about vocabulary. πŸ˜†

didja know she's the scientist creator of 

''the rules of (ph)ysics'' and  ''phemistry'',
who gave us the brilliant discovery of phenotypes that showed,
    exactly what lay within the phhandooh genetic code?
---Yea, and its my first achievement as a phientist. ☺️ ...or wait, would it be second? Did the acid base thing count? πŸ˜†

and she is not just a ph-oooh geek.
no! this chick's far too sleek!
'cause she can be quite a phrebel, starting phights
at the phhandooh-at polls, by taking no sides, neither left or right!
---Yea, I love that part! Being a phrebelion. Estee, I will totally get you to be one some day. You will know the 'peace' of our ways. 🀣

another avatar of kimz is vm-maker extraordinaire -- matching songs she knows,
with the most apt scenes from the shows.
'cause one of my phavourite vms ever-ever,
is her jaaniya ve vm that so beautifully captures what causes a phhandooh fever.
---Thank you so much estee. *twrils around blushing* Darnit, catching the blush already. πŸ˜†

so when i think of kimmie,
my mind's eye can't help but see,
laughter: bubbling over, unstoppable, frothy,
rebellion: irreverant but friendly, inhibition-free.

---Omg, that rhymes. And sounds ever so sweet. ☺️

i guess i could go on and on,
but that would make this another estee-post, boring and long! πŸ˜†
---You know how people say short and sweet? Well I like long and strong better. So stee, they aint boring. There cool to read. 😎

on kimmie's b'day, i thought i'd be,
just as merry, and care-free,
as kimmie, who i'd like to wish, a whole lot more
laughter, fun, deep thoughts, great phooh scenes, phhandooohs galore

---Thank thy or would it be thee? Darn, I suck at shakespeare. πŸ˜† Anywayy... thank you so much. ☺️

as also anything your heart can wish,
---I can wish for anything, right? πŸ˜† What about superpowers? I've always wanted to assist Superman. ☺️
flowers? chocolates? boys who will sweep you off your feet with a preet-like flourish? πŸ˜†---I likie boys. ☺️

may you get any wish.
and every wish.
and much much more. today, tomorrow all through the year.
happy b'day, kimz. kimmu. kimmie .... er .... dear?
πŸ˜†---Kiran! Uhmm.. wrong time, but dear will do. *twirls around more*

---Stee stee stee! That was as sweet as always. ☺️ Thanks so much, made my day. πŸ€—
kimz
Edited by kimmu - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: kimmu

VIKKI LOVES ME MORE!

.x.Shilky.x. thumbnail
Happi Birthday Kimi... have a lovely day n h8 fun LOL...