gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged
  Pooja finds her Mr Right
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 25, 2005

Shama Sikander and Shama Sikander
Ye Meri Life Hai (Sony) which deals with the aspiration of a middle class Gujarati household girl, Pooja (Shama Sikander), is all set for several twists in its otherwise straight track. The coming weeks will witness the entry of a new character on the show.

Rahil Azam (former Hatim), plays a business tycoon who wins Pooja over in the long run. Rahil Azam's character (tentatively named Ashmit) is the owner of a lavish production house.

Says Azam, "My character on this show is completely different from anything I have done before. He is a guy who loves to live like a king and believes he deserves the best in life. He is the perfect match for Pooja."

Letting go of his Hatim tag, Azam believes people should now see him in a newer role. "I had great fun doing Hatim, but have grown  and I am excited about the way my role in Ye Meri Life Hai has shaped up," he says
The serial, recently had many upheavels. Pooja who is in love with Ronit, has to let him go, as he marries her sister Poornima.

The last few episodes show Pooja forcibly attending Ronit's reception. However Ashmit's entry is set to take the show on a different track, considering Pooja is most likely to marry him.

The show will also bring in a gradual makeover for Pooja. Says Sikander, "Yes, Pooja will undergo a gradual change. It will not be drastic, but a slow and steady built up to her image change."

The director for the show adds, "So far Pooja has maintained the look of a conservative Gujarati girl, but as the show progresses, the audience will see a dramatic change in her looks and personality."

koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged
hey omg dat is so hot and hes kinda goodlooking also. and wht do u mean poojas gonna hav a total makeover? is she gonna start wearing pants or sumthing? lmao whts her dad gonna say about dat? and does ronit die? cuz in the last episode i saw hes like hit by a truck.. omg if he dies i swear.. dis show is pathetic.. and wht about akash? dey didnt show much about him nowadays .. is he gonna def pair up with rima? i hope so.. shes taking drugs cuz of him..
Swati08 Groupbie
Swati08
Swati08

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
wow!! thankx for the article. 
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

thanks sowmya. I bet lot of YMLF will like this news for better now....

especially Nirav...I know he must be so disappointed with the approach YMLF was taking.... even me....

ejaz#1 Groupbie
ejaz#1
ejaz#1

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i hope thAT RONIT doesnt die b/c then this show is totally messed up
n thanx  sownyavenky for the article
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article! The producers mustve realized that their approach is generating a huge backlash.. n they dint want to take the Hum Aapke Hain Kaun approach becos everyone wud start hating this show.. what better solution than to take it on a totally different track!! Thumbs Up

I'll miss seeing Pooja and Ronit together.. it remains to be seen how the chemistry is b/w Pooja and Ashmit Tongue
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged

thanks for the article!!

oh my!!...where r they taking this!...wat about ronit and then wat about akash!!!!

akaash will be left luving pooja rest of his life and not able to tell her!! thats too bad!!

i think its too much for college students!! directors are giving them alot of mental stress not of studies but of some stupid Kekta's twists

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
OMG....... thanx 4 sharin.............yea dis guy iz hot............maybe toher ppl were made 4 pooja n shez not only ronitz.......................i thot if not ronit den akash.........but directors have other ideaz.......datz ok cuz diz guy iz better lukin...hope he can act as well as he lukz......................  

Go to top